Thu, Sep 19, 6:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 5:58 pm)

Subject: Taking a Powder....

Photopium ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 10:47 PM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 6:31 PM

Well, I'm moving to a nearby city tomorrow, and don't exactly know how long it will take for me to get cable/modem installed. Priorities may force me offline for a month or so maximum. So long, then, until then. -WTB

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 11:52 PM

OH NO! Be sure to pack up the most important things and hand-carry them, like the Buffy data! Looking forward to seeing you settled and back with more. BTW, where ya going....Sunnydale? Message671414.jpg

galactron22 ( ) posted Sat, 13 July 2002 at 11:58 PM

good luck man!

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

rain ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2002 at 12:03 AM

Bye, -WTB. Have a good move :-)

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2002 at 1:46 AM

Don't move to Sunnydale! we know how that goes :) Good luck with the move :)

Photopium ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2002 at 2:15 AM

lol Sunnydale! Thanks all, I will make every effort to be back as soon as possible, because I'm so scary important ya know :) -WTB

Dolphin ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2002 at 3:02 AM

safe journey WTB. we'll keep an eye out for your glamourous return :D

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 14 July 2002 at 5:35 AM

have a safe trip and will be waiting your return...Sharen

Daio ( ) posted Mon, 15 July 2002 at 1:02 PM

Take care and have a safe move!

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

Photopium ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2002 at 2:22 PM

No Big Whoop. :) -WTB

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.