Tue, Oct 22, 10:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 9:37 am)

Subject: Somebody humor me and guess who this is?

-Allegro- ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2000 at 11:36 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 7:12 AM

file_122731.jpg

Okay, after months of wandering around Renderosity I figured I would throw my hat into the circle. Can anyone see who this "looks" like? Comments? Suggestions? PS. Thanks for all the resources from the community!

Darth_Logice ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2000 at 11:45 PM

is that one of the Olsen twins? -Darth_Logice

Greg Erken ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2000 at 11:49 PM

That would be Jennifer Love Hewitt --yes?

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Mon, 28 February 2000 at 11:50 PM

My guess, probably wrong---Selena?

-Allegro- ( ) posted Tue, 29 February 2000 at 12:06 AM

Ouch... I think I need to do some more work... anyone else?

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Tue, 29 February 2000 at 12:21 AM

O.K. Is it the girl in the movie, " I know what you did last summer 1&2? Sorry I don't know the name, but I have the movies. Verdie of Dreamspinner

-Allegro- ( ) posted Tue, 29 February 2000 at 12:28 AM

Ok ok... it's supposed to be a "looks-like" Britney Spears. Yes? I guess not.... Suggestions? *** FYI: Jennifer Love Hewitt would have a thinner, longer face I believe.

dunga ( ) posted Tue, 29 February 2000 at 1:01 AM

cool, 12 years old babe

smerc ( ) posted Tue, 29 February 2000 at 11:11 AM

txgreg, I just got back from a trip. So I didn't get to guess before you revealed it was Britney Spears. BUT, that was my first thought when it was downloading :) smerc

-Allegro- ( ) posted Tue, 29 February 2000 at 11:55 AM

Thanks smerc! Is there anyway to improve?

gsalas ( ) posted Tue, 29 February 2000 at 1:15 PM

You'll Need to make new morphs for her. I have found that the standard morphs and even travalers excelent morph pacages are hard to use when trying to mahe a figure look like someone. I highly recomed playing with a mesh edator and focusing on the shape of the eyes, and the cheeks. -Gabe-

lmacken ( ) posted Tue, 29 February 2000 at 6:19 PM

My best suggestion: Post her to Fun Stuff. =) I thought Darth L.'s guess was a good one. The braces are a nice touch.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.