Thu, Sep 19, 3:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:39 pm)

Subject: Converting P4 Clothes to Vic and Mike

Thoth ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2002 at 3:03 PM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 5:35 AM

I've searched for tutorials. I've looked around the forum. I'm not much of a modeler so I don't know if it is possible, probable, or even allowable. But I have several P4 clothing items that I would like to use on Vic and Mike with all their wonderful body morphs (thank goodness for Tailor). Could a conversion be done? What would be the steps?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Thoth

Asciicodeplus ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2002 at 3:09 PM

IMPORT THE GEOMETRY .OBJ AND REGROUP THEM TO FIT VIC OR MIKE(ALSO THE JOINTS) THEN USE THE TAILOR. (~_~)

galactron22 ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2002 at 3:16 PM

I'm also interented in this how would I go about doung that?

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

Asciicodeplus ( ) posted Tue, 16 July 2002 at 3:21 PM

IF YOU'VE EVER NOTICE THE P4WOMAN HAS NO BUTTOKS AND VICTORIA DOES,ALSO DE R AND L COLLAR AND THE MIDLE CHEST, I ALMOST FORGOT THE Y AND Z VALUE, THATS WHY YOU NEED TO REGROUP THE FIGURE STARTING FROM THE ORIGINAL .OBJ, IF YOU WANT SOME BETTER FITTING USE LIGHTWAVE OR SOME OTHER RENDER SOFTWARE THAT LET YOU SEE THE ORIGINAL VIC FIGURE IN THE BACKGROUND AND MORPH MNUALLY THE .OBJ, THEN USE THE TAILOR.

Red_Baron ( ) posted Wed, 17 July 2002 at 12:04 AM

it really depends on the clothing item. 3dwizard has converted some posette clothes to vicky: http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=1219 as far as using tailor to create V2 morphs on converted posette clothes, that might be pushing it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.