Sat, Sep 21, 8:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 7:40 pm)

Subject: Jack 3D in 3D-Go Grab your glasses!!155k image

KenS ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2000 at 1:43 AM ยท edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 8:46 AM

file_122768.JPG

Ive been working with anaglyphs lately and having a great time in the process. I honestly don't know why I havent done this a long time ago.

Sprout ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2000 at 1:46 AM

Awesome FT! Now where'd I put those darn 3D glasses? Sprout :O)

victimorcrime ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2000 at 2:15 AM

And my girlfriend was wondering what use the 3d SI swimsuit issue was. I have the glasses now. Great work, would love to know how to do it.

KenS ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2000 at 2:35 AM

Thanks, the SI issue is what prompted me to get off my rear and work on some of these. Im also a short tutorial that will explain the methods used to create these type of images with both Poser and Bryce. Ill make a post to let everyone know. FastTraxx

LoboUK ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2000 at 4:31 AM

That looks pretty damn' impressive FT. I look forward to seeing your tutorial on this Paul

Softsnow ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2000 at 9:11 AM

Yea! 3-D.... I knew I was holding on to all those old 3d glasses for something! Bring on the tutorial!

fur ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2000 at 9:44 AM

when is someone going to write a tutorial on how to make these??!?!!?

pack ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2000 at 6:43 PM

There's a set of Red blue 3D glasses in this months Maxim mag with Jenny McCarthy on the cover (her hair is black). Their swimsuit issue is 3D. Great job FT

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.