Fri, Sep 20, 5:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Angels and VooDoo yeah we are weird

Traveler ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 8:53 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 5:42 AM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com

file_16823.jpg

I had a request to give VooDooie a playmate, so I am unleashing VooDooa on the poser world :) (Super Model VooDooie ;) LOL. Also in the RDNA Freebies this week, a complete set of Angel Clothing and a Pair of Deco Angel Wings. Our members loaded up a whole slew of goodies, and rumor has it, more are on the way. Have fun, and remember...... RDNA...We give good freebie! You know the deal, head to the freebie section and go all the way to the end. Ok, Ad over with, you can stop reading now. -Trav

thgeisel ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 8:59 AM

I keep my eyes close , not to see all the new items in the store :-))) Thanks for the great freebees!

Flaxynn ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 9:00 AM

Wow! Since you didn't get to read the kudos the last time I wrote ya, you can get them now. You make the neatest stuff! I can just imagine the trouble those dolls can get into together... ;-) walks away shaking head wondering where he finds all the talent

Traveler ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 9:06 AM

Flaxynn: Hi, I saw your other post, I was in one track mind mode at the time :) Thanks, and my secret is that I cloned myself back in 94 :)

Flaxynn ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 9:17 AM

I'm glad you did get to see this one and the other one. Thought I lost this one as my ISP decided I really didn't need to be logged on any more so I had to dial back in- LOL! -Darn Dial-up!

igohigh ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 11:10 AM

A Voodoo doll of my 'X'! It's realy is Christmas in July!! Bhuhaa Ha Ha ha ha!

kupa ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 11:53 AM

you guys are really weird. ;-) kupa

CAD-MAN ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 12:04 PM

Many, many thanks for the great stuff !!!

chohole ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 12:52 PM

super stuff, like Thomas I have to keep out of your store, I want so much and have so little money. Thanks for all the super freebies.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Hiram ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 4:10 PM

Is there any way to make VooDooa's genitals look more realistic? ; )

FishNose ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 4:49 PM

Trav, you complately nuts, giving away stuff like this.... Thanks! :o] :] FishNose

galactron22 ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 6:33 PM

Trav, you tha man!!!

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 6:51 PM

Traveler, I'm one of your biggest fans... but my first thought upon seeing this is... OUCH! The spikes on her knee caps are ok, but she'll impale herself on that bikini bottom (hoisted by own petard?) and the bottom of her breasts are going to be raw from their weight and movement on a metal edge (and if that isn't metal, they'll slip right out as soon as she exhales). The wings, OTOH, are nifty. Carolly

Lyrra ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 6:52 PM

kupa, and its ALL your fault :) Trav Looking great as usual. You guys are doing great at giving RDNA a different 'feel' from any of the other poser sources out there.

Traveler ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 6:57 PM

Thanks everyone. Carolly: The top has an anti-gravity support device built in, and the bottom is superglued on :) Somethings ya just gotta build for fun. :)

hauksdottir ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 8:48 PM

Traveler, An anti-gravity support device built into the top? Do you realize that you could make a mint from that feature alone? Even if a woman doesn't have heavy breasts, underwire and corsetry and straps hurt... but bouncing can be painful, too. I'd recommend getting that puppy patented ASAP. That superglued bottom-piece however is going to be something that I'd want the designer to wear first! Glue in the short hairs? Gack! I've designed some fantasy clothing, too, but remember the night at a CostumeCon when a woman needed 2 of us in the ladies' room to free her from her skirt piece long enough to duck into a stall. The designer hadn't considered the idea of sitting down. Marginally impractical. ;^) Watching her embarrassment helped me think about wearability as well as appearance. It isn't fun for the wearers if they can't sneeze without falling out of their tops or stabbing their own ribcages... but those watching may have a different idea of fun.

Traveler ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 9:10 PM

Well Vickie was never built with the equipment to pee, so no problems there. grin

Virus ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2002 at 12:39 AM

Wow Eric!!! Nice stuff as always :)

SAL9000 - Hello Dr. Chandra, Will I've dream?

Ravnheart ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2002 at 12:59 AM

Trav if Vicky cant pee shouldnt she be a little bloated?=P

Traveler ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2002 at 5:31 AM

Ravnheart: naw, I think daz "rewired" her through the belly button :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.