Mon, Oct 7, 4:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Big problem with moving

wozzyke ( ) posted Mon, 15 July 2002 at 5:43 AM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 4:31 AM

I've installed bryce again on my computer and when i started it, and created something(ball, box, does not mather what it is) and tried to move it to an other place in the screen, I'm only able to drag it in steps, only a certain amount of space. It does not go fluently like I was used too. Normally I could click and drag to where I wanted is to be, now I cant, I have to move it with a minimum range and each time the same range. Is there anybody who knows how this comes???? And how I can solve this problem??? Thanks

tuttle ( ) posted Mon, 15 July 2002 at 6:34 AM

You could try turning CAPS LOCK off... ;)

wozzyke ( ) posted Mon, 15 July 2002 at 8:27 AM

will try it tuttle, could be that was the problem, thanks annyway!!!! Nu-be, thats no sollution I need, I know the program really good, and that was not the problem, that things I also know, but thanks annyway

Stephen Ray ( ) posted Mon, 15 July 2002 at 1:14 PM

Nu-be, It sound like your doing things the hard way. Instead of rotating the camera view, simply use the top camera. When in camera views other than Camera or Director, you can select the object and hit zoom in/out and it will lock onto the selected object. If you do rotate the camera or director view, I would suggest setting Camera Memory Dots so you can easily move between different views you set up. Also one of the options on the right is a toggle between show or hide underground. So objects under the ground can be viewed.

Stephen Ray

shadowdragonlord ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 5:10 PM

No criticism, nu-be, it's all good. It took me a full year to understand the ins-and-outs of positioning, and Bryce has actually helped me to learn other programs, like LightWave, a lot faster. Don't be afraid to venture your opinion, that's what these forums are for.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.