Sun, Oct 6, 10:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: HDRI here is copper! I think this one came out great!

Vile ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2002 at 8:43 PM ยท edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 8:19 PM

file_16787.jpg

Comments and suggestions again are welcome!

clay ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2002 at 9:02 PM

Much better!!!

Do atleast one thing a day that scares the hell outta ya!!

Vile ( ) posted Thu, 18 July 2002 at 9:05 PM

thanks Clay, still that back image looks a little flat. Don't know if I should have more DOF or less?

derjimi ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 12:28 AM

HI Vile, the copper looks excellent. I like this one the most. Probably more DOF will give the extra deph effect - but I really don't know. :) Take care, Jimi

Vile ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 12:32 AM

file_16788.jpg

Not as great as cooper though

clay ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 3:21 AM

Getting better and better! And here's a thought, don't rule out making the texture a stone one, with the background image you could make a nice soapstone , marble type thing that is a bit translucent, but not to clean etc. that would make it blend in more with the surroundings. It's cool that you are testing all kindsa textures out, I myself have textures in mind when I start a project, but then they get changed as I build further and further, but when ya hit the right one you go AHHHHHHH that's what I wanted, why didn't I think of that before LOL!!!! I call em HOMER MOMENTS, the thing when Homer Simpson goes DOH!!! heheh

Do atleast one thing a day that scares the hell outta ya!!

Vile ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 9:05 PM

I am trying a pure marble like here http://www.allfineart.com/143.jpg. Do you have any suggestion or presets? I have a sandstone I am doing as well. I know what you mean about having textures in mind when I started I was just going to do the Bronze but the texture came out completely different under these settings I wanted to do more.

TMGraphics ( ) posted Sun, 21 July 2002 at 1:15 PM

WOW - lookin great!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.