Sun, Oct 6, 5:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Rendering Problems wtih Poser

Vestmann ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2002 at 5:08 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=Vestmann

Does anyone know a good trick to help poser render at high resolutions? When I'm using StephyZZ's Yuma texture I can't render at more then 800x800 and that's without hair and props. I have a 600 Mhz, 512 MB PC, I also have GeForce 3 card but I understand that doesnt do any good in poser. I know that disk space helps poser, I have about 5 Gigz free but I was hoping that were some other solutions for the problem. Any ideas?

Vestmann's Gallery

lemur01 ( ) posted Sun, 21 July 2002 at 3:38 PM

Don't know if this helps or not, but I had a similar rendering problem with the hi-res Mike figure. The problem turned out to be Windows ME. Basicly, it's a hunk of junk. I upped to XP and everything has been fine, I've been able to render multiple high res figures in the same scene. So, if you're running ME... ditch it for Win 2000 or XP. Jack

Vestmann ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2002 at 12:25 PM

Thanks lemur01. Im using XP. I have been able to render at higher resolutions. Sometimes I can and sometimes I cant. It may be because of other apps Im running. It's really irritating that you cant trust poser render the way you want to. Again thanks. Petur

Vestmann's Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.