Sat, Sep 21, 12:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Ignore the man in the white hat

Quinn ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 6:04 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:55 PM

file_16890.jpg

Thought about putting this up awhile back, didnt, and figured oh why not.

The fellow in the black hat is Capital record recording artist Chris Cagle. Currently my favorite artist.

The other dude well.is me:-) probable the only image of me, taken in the last 5 years, without a camera in my face. Not my usual mode of dress, Dockers and button down shirt, but I used to dress like this regularly. You can laugh now.

Hello

Slynky ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 6:07 PM
  • Slynky points at Quinn's hat, dockers, and button down shirt, and has a laughing fit, leading to a seizure because its so hilarious * of course I AM jokin'.... well, that shirt should be illegal

Michelle A. ( ) posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 7:32 PM

I'm sorry but that song by Kid Rock suddenly pops into my head..."I'm a cowboy baabeee......" LOL!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

starshuffler ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2002 at 3:53 AM

Hello there, Quinn! hehehe... Maybe somebody should compile all the Photoforum mugshots in one thread/page just like the Rogues Gallery or summink... :-) (*

Quinn ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2002 at 7:14 AM

Rolling on the floor laughing Hey wait a minute, thats uh me Oh what the h***, its funny {laughing harder now}

Quinn ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2002 at 7:43 AM

file_16891.jpg

Just remembered I had some old images to work up for my family.

Me 1969.

"I'm a Baabee Cowboy...."

Alpha ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2002 at 7:56 AM

Looks like the future was written a long time ago ;-)

mysnapz ( ) posted Sat, 20 July 2002 at 5:17 PM

Ive just been held up at a kids birthday party by a little chap dressed like this, demanding money while pointing a gun at me, you cowboy types have a lot to answer for LOL Nice to put a face to the text. :O)

Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing. Salvador Dali

PunkClown ( ) posted Mon, 22 July 2002 at 9:06 AM

Hey Quinn! LOL...good to see you then, and now! cute little cowboy tike you were too! :-)>

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.