Fri, Oct 4, 3:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Romantic hairstyle

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2000 at 3:03 PM ยท edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 1:30 PM
Site Admin

Let's get things straight & crystal clear first...I still have no 3D skills..this is a hairstyle created with mix and match of parts & bits from other people's work...Greylight, Rosa and God only knows who else!(I've used parts of at least 4 different hairstyles) Credit goes to all those talented creators of hair models...all I did was just make a new combination, export as one object, UVmap it and apply the RPD hairtexture & bum, available ages ago... I hope you like this new smart prop as I will include it on FairyWoods update this weekend. :o) Renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2000 at 3:08 PM

Nice. Looks like a great wedding hair style! Or, in the colors given, a great hairstyle for sylvan characters (faeries, dryads, etc.)

Stormrage ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2000 at 3:58 PM

I like S Very much.. can't wait to download it. great Job Renapd Storm

Jon ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2000 at 4:14 PM

Now this will go perfect with all your beautiful textures for period clothing. What a great idea!

pam ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2000 at 4:22 PM

is it the weekend yet??? I gotta have this :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.