Thu, Sep 19, 9:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:32 am)

Subject: JJE take a look

quesswho ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2000 at 9:16 AM ยท edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 4:56 AM

file_122867.jpg

This is my WIP using your great glass I am just stumped as to a background I do have a couple of ideas but none of them jump off the page at me. I thought you would like to see it so far. Marge

jje ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2000 at 9:53 AM

Gee I have a couple of ideas too! :-) The olive needs to be more ovid and be careful you dont poke her with the pimento. (hee hee hee) Love the transparancy! The whole thing reminds me of a Femlin. Thanks for sharing jje

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2000 at 11:52 AM

That is a cute image.

ninhalo5 ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2000 at 8:14 PM

man where can ya get a cocktail like that one :o)

Scarab ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2000 at 9:55 AM

Good to see someone else has my mindset when it comes to drinks....check out my "Martini" in the Renderotica CG gallery....Wanna go partner in a bar franchise? Scarab <"shaken AND stirred"

Scarab ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2000 at 9:57 AM

PS:...looks like you may have the same problem I did...set your JPEG quality to "maximum" when you export for sharper images.... Scarab <-always a little fuzzy in the mornings....

quesswho ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2000 at 10:41 AM

Thanks for the tip I was using maximum but someone told me (not here) that the pics were to big and that maximum wasn't needed. I guess the posting of images is going to confuse me for a while yet. Marge

Scarab ( ) posted Sat, 04 March 2000 at 5:35 PM

Nah....you can do a pretty big JPEG at maximum quality and it still not take up that much bandwidth... Also, my picture was under the title "Shaken..." not "Martini"...my mind is getting old... http://www.renderotica.com/viewed3.ez?Form.sess_id=562175&Form.sess_key=952212579&galleryid=638&Start=1&Sectionid=0&Form.Search=shaken Scarab

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.