Fri, Sep 20, 9:59 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Eyes of the Tiger

Quinn ( ) posted Fri, 26 July 2002 at 9:25 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:50 PM

file_17807.jpg

I went to the Delaware State Fair (USA) this week, and a group had these fellows out for a show. I sort of like how this one came out.

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 4:55 AM

He looks hungry. And rather ticked off! Wow it's one of those black and white jobs. I gather you used a digital camera. Can yuou post the original? Bsteph

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 7:11 AM

Beautiful capture Quinn. Curious which camera you used for this.

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Quinn ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 11:37 AM

file_17808.jpg

This is the original full frame, sized down of course.

Camera is the Minolta Dimage 7, 200mm optical zoom plus X2 digi zoom (digi zoom in this camera is a simple frame crop), quality is super fine (tiff).

I was trying to get a good, sharp image of just the eye or eyes (yes I was thinking of the Survivor? song from the 80s), but no luck. They will be back at another fair Im going to, in a few weeks, Ill try again.

bevchiron ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 12:06 PM

I love the detail & expression in the small pic, the original is a great shot too, beautiful tiger!

elusive.chaos

"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star...." (Nietzsche)

bonbon ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 11:57 PM

here kitty,kitty..... nice shot... i love the second one since you can see the gorgeous stripes on the tiger's body.

PunkClown ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2002 at 6:23 AM

Great Quinn, now I can't get that song out of my head! Nice shot, I love the big cats... :-)>

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.