Sat, Oct 5, 10:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 9:59 am)

Subject: 55 New Lights Posted

Traveler ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 10:47 AM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 8:26 AM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com

file_17854.jpg

.....In the RDNA Freestuff. 2 Sets - 20 Earthtones, and 35 White Lights. Head to the free section and got to the end as usual. If anyone has any light requests let me know, it's my new hobbie :)

Traveler ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 10:47 AM

file_17855.jpg

White set preview

c1rcle ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 10:51 AM

thanks Trav :) I know it's been asked before, but do you or your clone ever sleep? Rob

Traveler ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 10:57 AM

What is sleep again? I have 3 alpha clones, that are getting a bit old in the tooth, they are religated to minor 3D work (squishing morphs, making .rsr files, etc) I have a crew of 12 Beta Clones that are in their prime, I let them do most of the work. Then I have 48 Gamma clones that are not full grown yet. When they advance to Beta stage, my plans for world domination will come to a head. :)

Odyssey ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 11:03 AM

Thank you so much for all those wonderful gifts :o) Elaine

c1rcle ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 11:08 AM

lol trav you're funny as well as talented :) isn't it about time you got a clone to update morphworld? yeah I know you've been busy with RDNA but spare a thought for us who love morphworld too :) Rob

Maveris ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 11:13 AM

WOW... beautiful gifts!
Thank you again :)

Mav

Traveler ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 11:18 AM

Rob: Thanks!, Hopefully in Mid-August I will have some time to update Morph World with a slew of new morphs for one figure or another ;) Right now I am very very busy :(

Ms_Outlaw ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 11:32 AM

Thanks for the lights Traveler. Give what ever clone responsible a kiss for me. ~G~ Love lights.

casamerica ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 11:35 AM

Trav, you are amazing. Morphs, props, figures, now lights. Amazing. Amazing talent! Take care and be well. casamerica

Virus ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 1:05 PM

WoW Eric!!! Great work!!! Lights are very usefful always. Thank you very much for share them with us, I've been always impressed with you creativity! :) Best regardings friend. Ben

SAL9000 - Hello Dr. Chandra, Will I've dream?

c1rcle ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 1:07 PM

nu-be I bet he's got coffee on an IV so he doesn't have to move :) Rob

pizazz ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 1:37 PM

Traveler, Since you are having soo much fun how about some similar lights facing the backside. I have a terrible time rotating the @#$#@__& things, pointing or whatever the things to get a good shot of a figure from the rear. BTW - thank you for these lights, they are great.

Bobcat ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 1:50 PM

Busy busy! Thanks for all the things you've come up with, you have your fingers in so many pies and they're all great.

SnowSultan ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 2:31 PM

Wow, you sure cranked those out in a hurry! Very nice work, thanks for sharing. Pizazz, have you tried just rotating the figure around? ;) It's quite often easier to just rotate the figure than to try and change camera and light settings if you're doing a pin-up or other simple scene. Thanks again, take care. SnowS Hoping his pictures are worth 1001 words.

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

pitklad ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 2:34 PM

Thanks for the fantastic light sets,everything "arted by Traveler" is great.Can't wait for the Morph World update. Many many thanks!

My FreeStuff

Traveler ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 2:46 PM

Thanks everyone! Pizazz: I whiped up a set of 10 Backlights, I will post them later tonight. Snow: Hehehe Yeah. I have a new mothod for lighting. I switch to 3 pane mode (sorry ProPack thing) and use the Translate tool to drag them around. Easier then using the dials. I then adjust color, shadows, map size, intensity, etc. Once I get on a roll, they just keep flowing :) The white set was like that. I didn't want to stop ;) I got an IM request for a "Cyber" set, so that is next. Errie blues and greens :)

quixote ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 4:24 PM

Thanks for all this....Let there be light. 48 Gammas hun? that beats my 72 Omegas. The lazy bastards. Q

Un coup de dés jamais n'abolira le hazard
S Mallarmé

TalmidBen ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 5:55 PM

Thranks traveler! Once you get past the Delta clones, they start getting flaws.

TalmidBen ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 6:01 PM

Thranks? What kind of word is that? Thanks Traveler.

c1rcle ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 6:11 PM

it must be a secret clone language, are you the real TalmidBen? Rob

TalmidBen ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 6:36 PM

lol, I think I am. But we clones don't have a secret language, we just often make mistakes, as some of use are clones of clones, which increases the error percentrage.

belalarue ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 6:58 PM

Hi traveler! Im wondering If you think you could experiment with underwater lighting? for oceanic scenes and the like. ive only seen that in one set elsewhere and it was not that usable. Thanx Bela

xoconostle ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 9:49 PM

I had a lot of fun playing with the Pastel lights last night, and am very excited to find these latest sets. Thanks for your generosity, Traveler! Never too many light sets... Regarding backlighting; if you (like me) don't have ProPack, simply switch to auxilery view, back up the camera if you need to, and add spotlights from there. You might want to "point object at" some backside body or prop part, then use the x, y, and z trans dials to get the thing exactly where you want it. You can then switch spot to global, if you want, or decrease the "point at" dial. Trying to do this from the main camera or facial views is an exercise in futility. Forget about manually moving lights via the UI ... dials are the only way to fly. Sorry if this is all obvious to the pros out there ... just trying to help other newbies like me.

Traveler ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 10:20 PM

file_17856.jpg

Cyberlights

Traveler ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 10:21 PM

file_17857.jpg

and BackLights

ardvarc37 ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2002 at 1:32 AM

That is really cool of you Traveler, this is great because doing lights is a sick pain for me. Thank you very much!! Alex

mwa ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2002 at 3:51 AM

Thanks, this will help alot. Gret site you have over there by the way! --Magnus--

belalarue ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2002 at 5:28 AM

Hi guys this is Bela again, Im hoping that someone can give some advice on where i can get lighting for illuminating underwater scenes. i am working on an atlantis type short animation, with dolphins and mermaids...the curent lights I have jst arent cutting it. Thank you in advance. Bela

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.