Thu, Sep 19, 6:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:38 pm)

Subject: To little Dragon

galactron22 ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2002 at 4:52 PM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 3:16 PM

file_17997.jpg

Basically I need the standard victoria Catsuit altered. I need it to look something like the mesh above, I know this can be done with texture maps but I can't get the results I want. can you do this?

(of course I will not use this for commercial reasons or will give it away without the permission of it's right full owners.)

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2002 at 5:15 PM

I have little talent at remapping complex items like Vicky's catsuit. Simple mapping jobs I can handle, especially if I'm building the mesh myself, because I lay out the map projection as I model. But this sort of job boggles me. You'd be better off asking one of the mapping masters. Sorry. I presume this has something to do with your earlier post in the forum, concerning reflection maps on transparent parts of the catsuit? I haven't tried this myself, but you can supposedly use Poser's grouping tool to create new material groups for a clothing item. Then it's merely a matter of applying the reflection map to only those parts you want reflective.

galactron22 ( ) posted Sun, 28 July 2002 at 5:29 PM

Well...thaks any way.

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.