Wed, Oct 23, 8:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: ?? ABOUT VUE 4 ??

DigitalOasis ( ) posted Mon, 29 July 2002 at 3:15 PM ยท edited Wed, 23 October 2024 at 8:35 AM

Hi all! I am at the point of purchaseing a lanscapeing program and would like to ask you a question. I have been reading up on bryce,WB, and vue. I think all 3 are great and would do what i wanted, and money is not the issue. My ? how is importing poser people into vue? a drawn out process or about like the others? Thanks in advance

gebe ( ) posted Mon, 29 July 2002 at 3:38 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/%7Evue/compare.html

Hi, you can read this threads. Vue imports Poser Pz3 files fully mapped:-) Guitta

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 29 July 2002 at 4:07 PM

Pick VUE

notefinger ( ) posted Mon, 29 July 2002 at 4:16 PM

Bryce is a left brain hassle. Vue brings them over so easy with all the goodies. Go Vue if you've got Posser on your mind.

notefinger ( ) posted Mon, 29 July 2002 at 4:16 PM

Bryce is a left brain hassle. Vue brings them over so easy with all the goodies. Go Vue if you've got Posser on your mind.

sittingblue ( ) posted Mon, 29 July 2002 at 4:59 PM

Vue 4.1 makes importing Poser 4 files as easy as pie. Vue strives to be user-friendly and easy to use.

Charles

DigitalOasis ( ) posted Mon, 29 July 2002 at 5:58 PM

thanks guys just your quick responses makes me want vue more. I quess you'll be seeing alot more of me in here in about a week thanks for your help.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.