Fri, Sep 20, 5:05 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:06 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Free Mega Sci Fi Character

Disciple3d ( ) posted Wed, 31 July 2002 at 4:44 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:31 PM

Attached Link: Worldz + Free Character Promotion

Just quick blurb to thank all of you who have responded to our WorldZ Environment prop, pre-release special. We hope the 40 plus of you who took us up on the offer enjoy your copy of Worldz and our favorite Sci Fi Hero, which we threw in for free. We would love to see some of those great renders we know you all will be producing and have setup a special gallery for Worldz renders on the site. You can access this dedicated gallery here. http://www.posercity.com/modules/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album14 To those of you thinking of purchasing World during our 3 day pre-release special, just a reminder that this fantastic special will expire at midnight tonight, EST. Well still carry Worldz for the low, low price of just $10.00 in our store afterwards, but the extra freebie offer expires tonight. A small bit of business to take care of as well. At least 2 individuals purchased this promotion with an invalid email address. Wed ask anyone who hasnt received their download link to please message Greybro through your Poser City mailbox, leaving a valid email and your transaction id from Paypal. We want to get your orders filled.

If you want to up your content game, get schooled to be a pro with Sixus1 Mentoring today!

andix ( ) posted Wed, 31 July 2002 at 5:01 PM

We would like to take this opportunity to give Greybro our heartfelt thanks, for making the initial release of Worldz from 3dmodelz a resounding success.

For anyone who hasn't kept up, the freebie Greybro is offering with WorldZ is CHAVEZ. YES, CHAVEZ. So make the most of this offer, and grab both WorldZ and Chavez for an absolutely unbelievable $10. We can't say fairer than that now, can we?

WorldZ and Chavez for $10

Disciple3d ( ) posted Wed, 31 July 2002 at 5:06 PM

Attached Link: http://www.posercity.com/worldz.htm

What can I say? I feel like this product has finally improved on Nerd 3d's brilliant concept of the backdrop. And I want everyone to have a copy to enjoy!

If you want to up your content game, get schooled to be a pro with Sixus1 Mentoring today!

doerp ( ) posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 1:38 AM

Yeah, I bought WorldZ and its great!!! I was very suprised seeing Chavez as an addon (and a little sad because I bought him earlier... anyway, he is worth it). Thanks Greybro! Sascha

Disciple3d ( ) posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 5:50 AM

Attached Link: http://www.posercity.com/worldz.htm

I messaged you. WE'll provide you with an alternate extra. Regards, Brent

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.