Thu, Sep 19, 3:09 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:39 pm)

Subject: Problem of render with Steffy stax

axe3677 ( ) posted Wed, 31 July 2002 at 6:21 PM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 6:33 AM

When i want to render steffy stax from Wyrmmaster the software freeze, and the only thing i can do is tho close the application and restart, but after 30 trying with different textures and light, in different size dunno what i can do to successfully render my steffy... I have a Athlon 1.2 ghz cpu with 512 Mo ram, Poser 4 french with the patch installed. When i try to render Stephanie without apply the morph for Steffy stax it run...PLEASE HELP ME !!! Sylvia

galactron22 ( ) posted Wed, 31 July 2002 at 7:30 PM

Your problem could be virtual memory...What is that you ask, virtual memory is space in your Hard Drive your computer uses as Ram, If you have windows XP do the following. Click Start in your taskbar,move over to control panel and click,when the window opens go to system,click on it, now the system properties window should open,click on the advanced tab, go to performance and click settings,performance options should open,click on the advanced tab,and under virtual memory click change, click on the custom size button and set the ammount of memory according to your hard drive space,after this is done click set, and restart your computer, I belive this should fix your problem.

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

galactron22 ( ) posted Wed, 31 July 2002 at 8:45 PM

It should be about the same. And no it's not dangerous, all you are doing is letting your computer use empty hard drive space as if was RAM.

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

axe3677 ( ) posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 5:23 AM

I do the change of virtual memory, but it does change nothing, the problem stay the same...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.