Fri, Sep 20, 7:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Riverside cottage

Caroluk ( ) posted Wed, 31 July 2002 at 8:19 PM · edited Sat, 14 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

riverside.jpg Starting from the back, I used Ironhart's cottage with Tuesday's textures; Lyne's Great Dane; Steps from Der Jimi's romantic pavilion; Sams3d's rowing boat; and a swan from one of my photos on an alpha plane. sig6.gif

NightVoice ( ) posted Wed, 31 July 2002 at 10:06 PM

Nicely done! :)

sittingblue ( ) posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 12:23 AM

You did a beautiful job. :)

Charles

gebe ( ) posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 1:32 AM

Nice:-)

Myske ( ) posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 1:35 AM

Lovely.Allways recognize my type of dog even at this size ;) pleasant image! regards Maria

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 4:18 AM

This is great, I love ironhart work....good picture..Sharen

genny ( ) posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 12:23 PM

This is really pretty Carol. (: genny

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 12:28 PM

Carol do you happen to have lynn's web address, I want to get some animals....Sharen?

Caroluk ( ) posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 3:04 PM

Sharen, Lyne's main collection is at http://www.vistainternetproducts.com She has the current range of free dogs, donkey, textures and so on at an address I cannot remember, but there is a link to it from her own site at http://www.lynescreations.com She is in the not too distant future going to have some more free dogs at http://www.planit3d.com sig6.gif

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 3:17 PM

Thank you so much...Sharen

bluevenus ( ) posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 3:38 PM

This is awesome, I love that swan :)

kruzr ( ) posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 8:14 PM

Hi Caroluk . . . 8^) Really a great looking place to retire, from the real world! Wonderful image. I do have a question though . . . where do I go to take a walk-through, & who would I talk to, ( Maybe you? ), about purchasing this great looking place, to live in??? Thanks for the pleasure & you have a good one . . . Mark. ;^)

Caroluk ( ) posted Fri, 02 August 2002 at 3:49 AM

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Bluevenus, I love alpha planes. I have a heap of swan, duck and geese photos, so I can usually find one to fit an image.

Mark, I wish I could tell you where to buy it. In England thatched cottages cost a fortune, and if they are by a river with a mooring, the sky is the limit. So if I could get a commission on selling that one, I should be set up for life. :-))

sig6.gif

ironhart ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2002 at 10:19 PM

I want to live here!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.