Sat, Sep 21, 5:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Congrats to Blackhearted

mpcollin ( ) posted Fri, 02 August 2002 at 12:02 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 5:43 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12353&Form.ShowMessage=810408

Congrats to Blackhearted. see attached thread. He deserves it!! http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12353&Form.ShowMessage=810408

Blackhearted ( ) posted Fri, 02 August 2002 at 12:43 AM

thanks :) all i can say is that im honored to be chosen as your first featured artist.. you guys have some great images in your galleries, and some awesome talent in 3d and photography. btw, for anyone thats interested (shameless plug) i also just launched my new website - Blackhearted.com. tutorials will be up soon, for now its just galleries, a bio and some other tidbits. worked together with Rio on it, she did the flash and i did the graphics. cheers, -gabriel

leather-guy ( ) posted Fri, 02 August 2002 at 2:31 AM

Congrats Blackhearted - Quite an honor! Yr website's pretty awesome, too!

BazC ( ) posted Fri, 02 August 2002 at 4:10 AM

Er, I just tried your website Blackhearted and all I get is a black page, no links or graphics. Kind of funny given the your name but probably not meant to look like this?:o) I tried refresh and that didn't help. Is there a problem at the moment? I'm on a Mac using IE Baz

judith ( ) posted Fri, 02 August 2002 at 4:15 AM

Nice site! You (well Rio, giving credit where it's due) may be the one that changes my mind about Flash! Congrats BTW!!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

XSashaX ( ) posted Fri, 02 August 2002 at 4:30 AM

Verry cool site Blackhearted! I bust out laughing at the message when the site is loading....but it's a beautiful site! Can't wait to see those tutorials..... :)

Sasha

Bobasaur ( ) posted Fri, 02 August 2002 at 8:08 AM

I got the same thing as BazC - just an empty black background. I checked on a Mac using IE 5.1, a Mac using Netscape 4.75, and on a PC using IE. I don't think the firewall here at the office would do that but....

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/

BazC ( ) posted Fri, 02 August 2002 at 10:54 AM

Well I haven't got a firewall so that isn't the problem ??? And I am accepting cookies and I'm with AOL but that shouldn't make adifference should it? Baz

leather-guy ( ) posted Fri, 02 August 2002 at 12:15 PM

I'm having the same thing happen this morning. I IM'd Blackhearted last night with a couple comments about the interface, and how it displayed on my LCD screen - He IM'd back he was going to do a couple tweaks. May have it down while he works on it - check back later & it'll likely have cleared up.

Puppeteer ( ) posted Fri, 02 August 2002 at 12:38 PM

Congrats man, well deserved :-) btw your site wont load for me....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.