Fri, Sep 20, 4:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:32 pm)

Subject: breast challenge ! (nudity)

postapulcino ( ) posted Fri, 02 August 2002 at 4:15 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:44 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_18492.jpg

Hi ! I would like Voluptuous Vicky's breasts to be as close as possible to the model in the picture. I'm trying to use the magnets but with poor results. Do you have any suggestions ?

Thanks!

Andrea.

saxon ( ) posted Fri, 02 August 2002 at 4:49 AM

Looks like a pretty good match to me. What you need now is a good texture map with bump mapping and a radiosity light set and you'll be there. One of the most difficult things to do is to know when to stop....

terminusnord ( ) posted Fri, 02 August 2002 at 12:44 PM

The Areola I would suggest using a magnet to draw the areolae to a larger diameter, rather than using the built-in areolae morphs. You would do this by centering the magnet zone on the nipple, then scaling the magnet itself in the X and Y directions. The built-in areola morphs don't have a wide enough area of effect, so if you go over 1.000 on the dial, you get a ridge around the areola, as seen in your render. Using magnets will let you smoothly spread it out. The Naturally Large Breast With morphs and default magnet settings, you're not going to get a good match for the model on the right, because neither Vicky nor V.V. has much crease under the breasts. The problem is that this model's breasts are real, and large. V.V.'s breasts are suppose to look silicone and large, a much different situation! Real large breasts hang down and have a large fold between the underside of the breast and the woman's chest/rib area. It's possible to get a sharp crease/fold like this using magnets, but it means you absolutely have to dive into the dreaded edit falloff graphs. By default, Poser's magnets fall off gradually, and you need, in this case, to have a sharp cutoff where the breast is pulled downward but the chest is not. Silicone breasts are much easier to make because they pretty much just jut out, spherically, in an in-your-face kind of way, with not much "droop" or "flap". If you have some hours to spend with magnets, try using a magnet that pulls more downward than outward, acting on the back part of the breast. This magnet will need an abrupt discontinuity in it's falloff graph, so that the lobe of the breast is pulled but the chest beneath it is not. Then, use a second magnet (per breasts) to draw the front tissue forward, and perhaps a bit upward. Try not to get too discouraged... mastering the magnets to do your bidding is a VERY time consuming process. Poser's magnets are very powerful and flexible, but they take lots of practice to figure out how to get decent results. When you're just beginning, you have to be expect to edit and tweek them for hours, if not days, to get what you want. -Adam

Kalypso ( ) posted Fri, 02 August 2002 at 3:59 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

Attached Link: http://home.online.no/~kjellil/Index.htm

If you're not too obsessed with Vicky and would work with Posette,Staale has Bodymorpher Posette which has those exact breasts (he calls them pancake I think). Plus he's got many pose files for just about anything along with wonderful textures. I find that for somethings I can use Vicky but for some others Posette or maybe a combo.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.