Thu, Sep 19, 10:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:52 pm)

Subject: Khaki Casuals - Free textures and morphs for Mike clothes!

scifiguy ( ) posted Sat, 03 August 2002 at 1:38 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Attached Link: http://runtimedna.com

Now available from the RuntimeDNA free section! The entire collection consists of 15 CR2s, 30 mat files, and 35 texture maps. Morphs included for Mike's Muscular 1-4 settings on most items, with the RDNA free sweater getting bonus morphs and a total of 16 FBM's. Since not everyone has all the clothing packs, zips have been broken up by the clothing pack required and separated by ProPack (pngs and jpg bumps) or Poser 4 (rsrs and bum bumps) optimized files to save bandwidth and make it faster for modem users to download. Mac users may need to use a converter (not sure) but should be able to use the files too. Sample renders posted below...enjoy!

scifiguy ( ) posted Sat, 03 August 2002 at 1:38 PM

file_18661.jpg

Two patterned textures for the free Runtime DNA sweater.

scifiguy ( ) posted Sat, 03 August 2002 at 1:39 PM

file_18662.jpg

Tan and dark green khaki linens for the Daz suit coat with matching sets for the clothing pack 1 pants.

scifiguy ( ) posted Sat, 03 August 2002 at 1:39 PM

file_18663.jpg

Clothing pack 1 pants include two shades in cotton fabrics. Shirt also has short sleeve and "untucked" options for an ultra casual look

scifiguy ( ) posted Sat, 03 August 2002 at 1:40 PM

file_18665.jpg

Shorts, t-shirt and sandals from clothing pack 2.

scifiguy ( ) posted Sat, 03 August 2002 at 1:41 PM

file_18666.jpg

One pattern for the Daz sweater, shown here with the tan cotton pants and shoes from clothing pack 1. Because the textures are neutral colors, they can easily be changed into more shades with base color changes. Experiment and you can get dozens of additional looks! Have fun :)

Mazak ( ) posted Sat, 03 August 2002 at 1:56 PM

Looks amazing! Thank you very much :-) Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

rschulte ( ) posted Sat, 03 August 2002 at 2:06 PM
Online Now!

Just downloaded it, thanks!

leather-guy ( ) posted Sat, 03 August 2002 at 2:08 PM

These look straight out of the International Male catalog! Really fine work!

Sassywench ( ) posted Sat, 03 August 2002 at 2:19 PM

These are too cool!! Thanks!! :) You do great work! :)

"Own the Day"

*Live*Laugh*Love*Dream*Believe*

DS user since the first alpha :)

Poser user through P5

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 03 August 2002 at 2:36 PM

Thank you these just are great, so good...Sharen

MeInOhio ( ) posted Sat, 03 August 2002 at 3:04 PM

Like everyone else already said...these are wonderful! Thanks. Kevin

dirk5027 ( ) posted Sat, 03 August 2002 at 6:34 PM

I just downloaded these and now I see this thread, thanks a lot for all the time and effort put into this, they look terrific

queri ( ) posted Sat, 03 August 2002 at 7:00 PM

Downloaded the minute I saw them! These are the best gift to Mike I've ever seen, classy, with endless variations. And here I've been moping through GQ. lol You did sooooo good, love those faces too! Hugs and Kudos! Emily Oh, I recognize Quillam and Jeff2k, but what is that wonderful texture wearing the Daz sweater?

scifiguy ( ) posted Sat, 03 August 2002 at 7:12 PM

:) Most welcome as always. That's John from Mec4d. Its a very nice texture...these three have become my favorites for Mike. In case anyone is wondering...shot on location at the PWFW Jacobean Mansion ;)

kayjay97 ( ) posted Sat, 03 August 2002 at 11:24 PM

this is just to cool. Thank you Scifiguy!!!! Thank you so very much!

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Ms_Outlaw ( ) posted Sun, 04 August 2002 at 2:15 AM

I also have to add a thanks, although I haven't grabbed them yet. They look wonderful.

PilotHigh ( ) posted Sun, 04 August 2002 at 9:37 AM

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

CeeBeeVFXG ( ) posted Sun, 04 August 2002 at 11:33 AM

Thank you so much-these look fantastic! -Cheryl

~ Meow ~

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.