Fri, Sep 20, 1:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: WorldZ of Wonder

andix ( ) posted Sat, 03 August 2002 at 3:42 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:28 PM

Attached Link: Broaden Your Horizons....Experience New Worldz

file_18686.jpg

Brave new WorldZ, waiting to be explored, terraformed, and re-created in your own image. Already the subject of four seperate reviews, and with possible inclusion (a whole chapter!!) in a forthcoming Poser manual, this baby really has big things awaiting it. Heres your chance to grab a slice of the action and see what all the fuss is about.

Disciple3d ( ) posted Sat, 03 August 2002 at 4:10 PM

I cannot believe you guys sell this one so cheaply. What an amazing bargain. So, I hear though the grapvine that add-on features are coming. Those packs going to be similarly priced? Either way sing me up for a pre-order.

If you want to up your content game, get schooled to be a pro with Sixus1 Mentoring today!

andix ( ) posted Sat, 03 August 2002 at 4:33 PM

Attached Link: Extra horizon, animated preview, and poser ready props.....free!!!

file_18687.jpg

We've already added an extra horizon map, which can be found for free here at Renderosity, and more (probably) free add-ons are also in the various stages of being built.

andix ( ) posted Sun, 04 August 2002 at 10:48 AM

Attached Link: Caution: May be habitat forming

file_18688.jpg

why have just one world, when you can have infinite worldz?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.