Mon, Sep 23, 6:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 6:09 am)

Subject: Green Crosshairs?

Katoran ( ) posted Mon, 05 August 2002 at 1:54 PM ยท edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 6:20 AM

I recently downloaded some free props (from 3DModelz I think) and when I try to load them into Poser, they show up with odd green crosshairs centered on the object. I've seen something similar in the Joint Editor, but those go away as soon as you close the editor. The crosshairs don't show up in the final render, but they are annoying while I'm working on the scene. And besides, I don't like it when things behave in an unexpected way. If anyone knows of a tutorial that explains what the crosshairs are, and especially how to turn them off, I'd appreciate a pointer. Thanks in advance, Katoran

raven ( ) posted Mon, 05 August 2002 at 2:00 PM

Double click the object, and uncheck 'display origin'. They disappear during a render anyway.

PhilC ( ) posted Mon, 05 August 2002 at 2:04 PM

With the item selected:-

• Go to Object/Properties
  • In the pop up window deselect "Display Origin"
  • With your right hand slap your forehead
  • Shout, "doh!!!"
  • Click OK
  • Send PhilC large denomination bill in a currency of your choice :)

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 05 August 2002 at 2:08 PM

LOL PhilC....:-)

Katoran ( ) posted Mon, 05 August 2002 at 2:11 PM

Yep, that was it, display origion. D'oh. Thank you. Katoran

Don ( ) posted Mon, 05 August 2002 at 6:13 PM

Attached Link: http://Cyber-Fyber.bbay.com/CF-Pages/CF-TipsTrix.html

Now that you know how to turn them off... Go to this link to find out how to make them work for you when they are on.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.