Sat, Sep 21, 3:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: This is my Second Attempt at Vue ..

Rock_Bottom ( ) posted Mon, 05 August 2002 at 6:57 PM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 6:33 AM

file_18933.jpg

I just wanted to share my second attempt at Vue , with a Poser Model put into the scene. Any comments and All criticisms greatfully appreciated >> Thanks

HellBorn ( ) posted Tue, 06 August 2002 at 1:53 AM

A 'nut' picture but I like it ;) Don't now why.. Maybe it's because he looks so damn happy and that it makes me smile two..

gebe ( ) posted Tue, 06 August 2002 at 3:09 AM

He has a "cowboy - hands on the guns" pose, but he's pleasant. So is the pic, I like it. If the car were a little shiny (or rusty if it is an old one), I would even say that's a very great image. Because the ground looks great, the light too and I think he is a REAL PINUP, happy and smily. :-)Guitta

Jilly ( ) posted Tue, 06 August 2002 at 5:39 AM

hee hee, I wonder how many calendars he would sell?

Rock_Bottom ( ) posted Tue, 06 August 2002 at 5:37 PM

Thats two great idea's .. rust on the truck ( which I am working on ) and make a calendar .. LOL :} Any ideas of further subject for the other 11 months??

glassylady ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2002 at 8:42 AM

I agree with the rusty car would make it better, and maybe turn him just a little so the "nut" problem goes away. Otherwise he looks great... almost looks a little bit like Clint Black....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.