Fri, Sep 20, 4:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:32 pm)

Subject: my Denise Richards !

postapulcino ( ) posted Wed, 07 August 2002 at 9:50 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:18 PM

Attached Link: my Denise Richards

file_19144.jpg

Hi! This is my Denise Richards! I'm modelling a morph from Victoria's face. What do you think? Any suggestions, opinion, comments? When she'll be finished, I'll put on the free section... of course ! Bye.

terminusnord ( ) posted Wed, 07 August 2002 at 10:04 AM

I think you've got her key features down great.. perhaps a little too great though, the digital Denise is starting to get towards the 'caricature point'. I would suggest only that you ease off each of your denise morphs a bit. I think maybe the nostrils could use a bit more tweeking too; the nostrils are irregular and difficult to work with on Victoria in general, so that might keep you busy for a while :-) Otherwise, awesome! I'm always impressed when people can sculpt the millennium figures into recognizable celebrities, I can't! -Adam

jchimim ( ) posted Wed, 07 August 2002 at 10:09 AM

Agree with Adams points, but she's beautiful!

Patricia ( ) posted Wed, 07 August 2002 at 11:24 AM

You're amazingly close! I've tried to do people and never come nearly this close. I agree with Adam to back off just a bit on the dials and also, I'd make the overall size of her mouth a tad smaller and try to find eyes that are a grayer blue. But you've got her!!

ookami ( ) posted Wed, 07 August 2002 at 12:04 PM

Really good job!

zorares ( ) posted Wed, 07 August 2002 at 12:22 PM

Eyelides are too wide (compared to photo). Also, her eyes (real) seem father apart than yours. Is her chin that pointy? Can't tell from photo. Also, try a softer light to help make comparison! Otherwise, great! I'd love to see the finished image!

http://schuetzenpowder.com/sigs.jpg

saur ( ) posted Wed, 07 August 2002 at 2:44 PM

You are doing an excellent job! I agree with the above comments. In summary: 1. Try to make the features more soft, especially consider the decrease the size of the lips,increase the distance between the eyes and nasal bridge. Also change the shape of the eyes. 2. The nostrils. I know that that is going to be difficult. 3. The jaw line is very good.

Poppi ( ) posted Wed, 07 August 2002 at 5:38 PM

this is a good job.

geoegress ( ) posted Wed, 07 August 2002 at 7:02 PM

also the eyes are at a wrong angle and shape can't wait to see this finished thought awesome job and project so far :)

kbade ( ) posted Wed, 07 August 2002 at 8:48 PM

So far, so good...but geoegress is right about the eyeshape, which is one of the more difficult things to deal with when working with Vicky. I think duanemoody.com has an eyelid arch morph that might help, and someone (eowyn, I think) has eye magnets in the MP that are pretty good.

ming ( ) posted Wed, 07 August 2002 at 10:59 PM

Wow! A little tweaking needed, but wow!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.