Wed, Oct 9, 10:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 2:46 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Use of store credit...

taliahad ( ) posted Wed, 07 August 2002 at 4:31 PM ยท edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 10:13 AM

Howdy Clint, From a few sales I have a little bit of credit stored up, since it's probably more of a hassle for y'all to write such an itty bitty check.;-) Would I be able to just apply it to a purchase in the Store, and if so, how? If that's not allowed however, is it possible to send the balance to my paypal? Thanks!

ClintH ( ) posted Wed, 07 August 2002 at 4:46 PM

No problem. Add the products you want to your cart and check out. Select In-Store Credit as the payment method. Send an E-Mail to payments@renderosity.com about the balance. JenyK does paypal transfers the first week of the month and it hs to be over $20.00. It may have to ride until next month. But check with her at the E-Maill address listed above. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

taliahad ( ) posted Wed, 07 August 2002 at 4:54 PM

Cool, thanks!

Cazcie ( ) posted Thu, 08 August 2002 at 6:44 PM

What if what you want to purchase cost 5 dollars more than what you have for your instore credit? How could that be worked out? Cazcie

ClintH ( ) posted Thu, 08 August 2002 at 7:14 PM

You have to wait until your credit is greater than your purchased items. -or- You can purchase by Check/Money Order or Credit Card. Clint

Clint Hawkins

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

VictorRNA ( ) posted Sat, 24 August 2002 at 4:59 AM

Clint question i am new here, so i have things in the store and i have a balance i can use that to buy things from the store correct? :) because i really had my eyeball on tuseday gal from blackhearted :) thanks

ClintH ( ) posted Sat, 24 August 2002 at 7:31 AM

Yes, You sure can. Hey that Tuesday texture is nice isnt it. :) Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Penguinisto ( ) posted Sat, 24 August 2002 at 11:05 PM

I think Cazcie was asking about how to pay for the difference over and above your in-store credit... I'm kind curious now too - can you just pay the difference via credit card, or... Howzzat work? /P

ClintH ( ) posted Sun, 25 August 2002 at 7:52 AM

You have to have enough store credit to cover your purchase. Otherwise you have to pay by normal methods....Check/Money Order or Credit Card. Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Penguinisto ( ) posted Sun, 25 August 2002 at 9:14 PM

'k... makes sense. Thx for clearing that up (I've been forcing myself to not use in-store credit >:) )

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.