Thu, Sep 19, 6:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 5:58 pm)

Subject: 3d commune???

hmatienzo ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2002 at 3:50 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 6:33 PM
Online Now!

Anybody able to get into 3dcommune? I am getting a Page not Found...

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

Jcleaver ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2002 at 4:02 PM

Not I, I get an Internal Service Error 500. Hope they get back quickly.

lesbentley ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2002 at 5:00 PM

I got an "Internal Server Error", at approx 22:57 BST.

maclean ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2002 at 5:04 PM

Internal server error here too. Dunno what the prob is, but I hope it ain't that dratted hacker again! Hmmm...they were muttering something about getting a huge new HDD... mac

maclean ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2002 at 5:07 PM

BST?? What's BST? mutters 'Eastern, Central, Pacific.... Baltimore? Argh! mac

hmatienzo ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2002 at 5:26 PM
Online Now!

environ.mv: Line 9: MvIMPORT: Runtime Error: Error opening '/3d/vars_site.dat' for read: Permission denied /3d/index.mv: Line 2: MvDO: Runtime Error: Error opening 'store/environ.mv': Permission denied This is the latest...

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

Penguinisto ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2002 at 6:36 PM

BST = "British Standard Time.", ie GMT. (I think?) /P

galactron22 ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2002 at 6:42 PM

They must've gotten hacked again i guess...why do people do this sort of crap? It must be some fourteen year old kid with nothing else to do.

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

3-DArena ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2002 at 6:50 PM

looks like someone touched something they shouldn't have again... I haven't been able to get in all afternoon either.

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2002 at 7:14 PM

Probably not hacked. As LadySilverMage said, just a glitch in the fancy software used to run the site. Similar problems happen here once in a while, as well as the other forum sites. Even DAZ.

kjlintner ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2002 at 7:15 PM

I haven't been able to reach the owner this afternoon, but I do know that the store is being relocated to a brand new, much larger and faster hard drive of it's own so we can continue to grow as well as make room for some really cool content coming in that will nearly double the size of the store. I do not know of this has anything to do with what is going on, but all the error messages point to the store being locked. I'm sure that the bugs will be worked out soon. Thanks for the concern.

melanie ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2002 at 8:07 PM

I can't get there either. Maybe server problems? I guess they'll let us know what was going on when they come back up. Melanie

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2002 at 9:05 PM

see subject

EricofSD ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2002 at 2:52 AM

Problems earlier, but got there now.

lemur01 ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2002 at 3:14 AM

BST = British Summer Time = GMT + 1hr (some times it's the only way we know it IS summer) Jack

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.