Wed, Oct 9, 10:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: My interface keeps re-setting

Fracture ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2002 at 3:19 PM ยท edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 10:28 PM

Ok I recently had a bad hard drive crash and after installing poser 4 and the patch I can't sem to get my interface to stay the way I want it. I set preferred state and tell it to also use the previous interface but all that happens is that my window size remains teh same but trails off the screen to the bottom right and all the tool interfaces revert to the factory states. What am I doing wrong as I can't remember this happening before.

Jackson ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2002 at 4:12 PM

Bottom-right? I hadn't heard of that one. Try this: Get your interface just the way you like it then memorize it with a UI Memory Dot. We you re-launch Poser and it's messed up, press that memory dot. It should put everything back for you. It works for me when my doc window gets stuck in the upper left.

Jackson ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2002 at 4:14 PM

When! ...when you re-launch Poser is what I meant. We're not allowed to edit our posts here at Rosity.

Fracture ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2002 at 4:35 PM

Thanks a ton!

Fracture ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2002 at 11:21 PM

ok that did not work at all. I set up the interface then saved it then the next time I ran the program the saved states were gone.

Jackson ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2002 at 6:32 AM

Wow, that's another new one (for me anyway). Do you have the same video driver you used before the crash? I'd check the vid driver and try a reinstall of Poser.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.