Fri, Oct 4, 3:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Promise not to laugh...yes, it's the baseball uniform!

-renapd- ( ) posted Wed, 08 March 2000 at 2:23 PM ยท edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 3:36 PM
Site Admin

OK..as I've promised in the "biggest poser render?" thread here is the preview of the alternative texturing solutions I came up for that baseball uniform...copyright problems of baseball team uniforms and logos kept me away from replicating a real baseball item! :o( I know it's silly but have you got any better ideas????? renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

quesswho ( ) posted Wed, 08 March 2000 at 2:33 PM

I like the alternate textures but I must say if I was a guy those denim overalls might be a tad uncomfortable(HAHAHEHE)Sorry I had to laugh. Another thought would be can you use little league uniforms for a texture I wonder if they are covered by the same copyright or even team uniforms from companies (corporations) that sponser their own teams. hmmmmmmmm just a thought, Marge

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Wed, 08 March 2000 at 4:36 PM

Can you do a generic baseball uniform without logo etc? That seems like it would be the most flexible and best option ..

jnmoore ( ) posted Wed, 08 March 2000 at 5:06 PM

Or even make up your own Logo for the uniform? Ouch! Those denims are tough... 'Sorry, couldn't help myself ;o) -Jim

bloodsong ( ) posted Wed, 08 March 2000 at 5:57 PM

hey! laugh at what, they look good! um... they just dont look like baseball uniforms. :)

LoboUK ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2000 at 8:52 AM

Well, they certainly don't look like baseball uniforms, but they do look great. The green outfit could be used as very successful overall (coverall) for a workman. But I think that you should create a logo for yourself. ::See I promised not to laugh:: Paul

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2000 at 12:41 PM
Site Admin

So nobody can supply me with an image of a team that doesn't exist any longer? How about an old times one? Mercy...I'm in Greece, baseball stuff is like extraterrestrial stuff here! :o( Not to mention that my teenage memories of US don't help a bit!... renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

quesswho ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2000 at 1:08 PM

http://www.daigneaultssports.com/ and http://www.ateamuniformsdirect.com Both of these places are little league team uniform suppliers. If you don't use an official team logo(Make the poserworld team) then you can use these for textures. If you really did want some pictures Rena here you go. Marge

steveshanks ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2000 at 1:38 PM

I've got a basic texture done for the uniform I'll play around with some colors ect. and make up a logo or two :o).....the mapping on this is pretty easy so adding your facv team logo will only take a few secs :o)..........Steve

bloodsong ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2000 at 6:51 PM

heehee! oh rena, grab some clip art and make the atlantean baseball team! use poseidon's trident, and a conch! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.