Fri, Oct 4, 3:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: You asked for it ..you'll get it!

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2000 at 1:01 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 3:35 PM
Site Admin

OK, anything to make you happy! :o) I've searched through my backup files and here are the first 6 faces that I plan to make available for this weekend... I'm just asking you...should I give them away as Morph Targets one by one, in packs of 3, or all together in one cr2 file? It's up to you! renapd BTW, Moira is using the unfinished texture 3 from HappyWorldLand which I've completed...according to the original author's request, if that was done it should be made available to all the rest..but how on earth am I going to make it available on funstuff since Xoom doesn't support direct image linking? Any ideas?

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Stormrage ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2000 at 1:18 PM

Renapd.. I can host it for you if you wish..or until you can find something better. Storm

pam ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2000 at 1:26 PM

I recognize Misha, she does soap operas, doesn't she ? lol

Eric Walters ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2000 at 1:33 PM

Excellent Renapd! Morph targets and texture maps would be easiest-or a Cr2 with the settings listed for each one I suppose. I used to know Marriana-but she went off to college to study medicine years ago and I lost track of her.:-) Eric Walters

mikes ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2000 at 1:44 PM

How about distributing them as Faces files (whatever that abbreviation is .fc2??). That way, the dials would be pre-set and the faces would be exactly as you designed them when they're selected within Poser.

communion ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2000 at 1:54 PM

Absolutely stunning work. Now if we could only get modeled hair to look that real. I am extremely impressed. co(V)(V)union

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2000 at 2:43 PM

Great faces. As an aside: When is someone going to do this for the P4 MALE? There is a dearth of good textures for this poor slob! I admit that the female is more fun to work with (she doesn't talk back as much - and Poser is one of the few places where a man can have any real control over a woman without violating various laws... :). If I were any good at making original textures (my skills are more in taking finished textures and mangling them horribly...) I'd toss out a few myself...

Rorschach ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2000 at 3:01 PM

Please, just post the .obj for the MTs! Some of us have poor telephone lines (and have to pay connection time!). No .cr2, I beg you. I'm very interested in downloading your work, it looks great, but a 1,5 Mb file is a nightmare for me. I only DL files that size if they are full characters. That's the prize to pay for living in an First World country with Second World communications. And road bandits getting paid for managing them. Emilio

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2000 at 3:38 PM
Site Admin

I'm glad you could find among them some aquaintances of yours! LOL! ERIC WALTERS, the settings of these faces are all the same...white skin, brows, lips, & iris, camera focal at 50mm Then you can apply any texture you fancy! o) HappyWorldLand ones recommended highly! They add so much class & life to any face! In fact all the above previews use such textures so don't expect to redistribute! STORMRAGE thanks for the offer to host the file and preview for the dark lady's texture on funstuff! :o)Please forward an email to me so I can attach the zip as soon as made! :o) EMILIO, your wish is granted! I vote for small sized files too...so they'll be nice little zips with a morph each! :o) CHARLIE BROWN, don't give up on your hopes for some extra realistic hairstyles...this week's update surprises aren't over yet! renapd *VL=Vampire Lady (a joke among friends!)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

nandus ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2000 at 4:18 PM

Excellent work and real world faces!

wyrwulf ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2000 at 6:19 PM

This is another great gift to us, Rena. I vote for morph targets for each one. Thank you thank you thank you!!

anvilhead ( ) posted Thu, 09 March 2000 at 10:20 PM

Beautiful! I prefer morph targets and face files as well. Wouldn't mind seeing some hair textures too. Great variation here. Anvil.

Krel ( ) posted Fri, 10 March 2000 at 6:03 AM

Wow, Rena, those are nice!!! Each is unique and distinctive....I've done a few faces myself and am always looking for more.....I vote for OBJ although having all of the settings in a CR2 has some advantages too.... Krel

arcady ( ) posted Fri, 10 March 2000 at 10:53 AM

I prefer individual morph targets. Of course I don't mind if you bundle them into one zip. Bit I like them to each be in their own obj file. Makes it easier to find them. These look really nice btw.

Truth has no value without backing by unfounded belief.
Renderosity Gallery

Rorschach ( ) posted Fri, 10 March 2000 at 7:17 PM

Thanks, Rena, you have made a poor man low on bandwith and modem Kbps happy :) Then, about the hairstyles... Emilio

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.