Mon, Sep 9, 4:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 10:25 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: JeanZ for Mike Preview

the3dwizard ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2002 at 9:45 AM · edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 4:14 PM

file_19890.jpg

Okay, I couldn't stand the whining any more. "Vicky has JeanZ how come I don't." "When are you going to make some for me?" "Why is her mesh better than mine?" Mike went on and on and just wouldn't stop. So I caved in and here is the result. JeanZ for Mike, (okay, okay okay I know, if you have a better name let me know).

These JeanZ have details modeled in such as the loops, snaps, seams, pockets, 5th pocket, and button. Further the JeanZ have a morphing zipper, found nowhere else but here! Now Mike can let it all hang out.

Requires the previous purchase of Michael 1.0 or Michael 2.0

Features

8 Material Zones
8 Full Body Morphs (Tone, Muscular 1, Muscular 3, Big Bulge, Boot Cut, Relaxed Fit, Big Glutes, Hip Narrow)
4 MAT/MOR files
5 Zipper Morphs
1 Texture Map (2048 x 2048)

It should be available either this week or next.

Later,
Phillip

PS: Eowyn is making some fantastic textures for it also

tuckerwilly ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2002 at 10:45 AM

But why don't we have any "z" clothes, Mr. Wizard? Whine, whine. Pout, pout! Love, The MillKids Looks great, btw!

lalverson ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2002 at 11:19 AM

If these are 1/3 as good as the ones for vicky, these will rock!

MadYuri ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2002 at 12:36 PM

Yeah, finally some "Z" for Mike. :D

PilotHigh ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2002 at 12:57 PM

Oh goody...I can't wait!

rasputina ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2002 at 1:37 PM

Now Mike can let it all hang out. lol oh dear! These look really great...I know my Vix and Steph digs their JeanZ.

JetM ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2002 at 5:13 PM

Y'know, many times I've almost written an email to ask for JeanZ for Mike. I love it when something happens before I have to ask! Thanks! The girls will be very happy :)

Daio ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2002 at 8:06 AM

Wow! I can't wait.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

tonymouse ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2002 at 11:51 AM

Too Hot!!!!!! We want them Now Now Now !!! :) Just teasing we can wait . . . . well sorta. :)

Eowyn ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2002 at 3:13 PM

file_19891.jpg

I have to say he did an *awesome* job with the JeanZ, it's about time Mike gets something like this :) Here's a sneak preview of the upcoming texture pack :)

Daio ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2002 at 8:44 PM

Oh yes! I love the worn spot! :-)

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

pdxjims ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2002 at 12:14 PM

When??! I've been using a transmap and texture for the same effect, and its just not good enough! I love the JeanZ for Vicky, but I REALLY want them for Mike! Looks good! I've been trying to hold off buying anything until Poser 5, but this one will definitly be an exception.

the3dwizard ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2002 at 12:53 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=231189&Start=1&Sectionid=29&WhatsNew=Yes

Hi all!

Thanks for the positive comments! I appreciate it. This my first Michael product so I am eager to see how they are received.

Eowyn's textures really set these appart. See a render I did with them in the gallery

RE: JeanZ for MIllKids - I don't have them so would be difficult for me to make the JeanZ :)

Re: Poser 5 - no reason to wait for Poser 5 when you could be enjoying the JeanZ middle of next week. That is the release date we are shooting for.

Cheers,
Phillip

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.