Sun, Oct 6, 1:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Anime...........(Cammy for Poser)

Asciicodeplus ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2002 at 6:25 PM ยท edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 11:23 AM

Attached Link: http://www.raidway.ne.jp/~nadeara/

file_20172.jpg

Hey, I'm back again(don't know where to go.After all, this is the largest 3d comunity.......so, I'm gonna end up here again sooner or later)

Ok, surfing around, I found a free model of Cammy, from Street Figter, and it inspired me to make somethig similar.I downloaded the free figure included on this page, but there were no "Readme" file and the figure was on low poly version.

So, I used this figure as the background to make a high poly version almost from scratch...

I need an advice, should I ask to the autor for the permision to put on the free stuff area(he is japanese, I have 3 years of Japanese study, but I cant make a proper question, need more practice with that languaje...)Remember this IS NOT the same geometry...

So, if I don't need the permision, I'm gonna need some reliable alpha testers for the mesh, and beta testers for the entire figure already jointed, grouped, etc for Poser...

Thanks...

(This time I hope nobody gets mad at me..... ( )

Ascii
(~_~)

Asciicodeplus ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2002 at 6:26 PM

file_20173.jpg

This is te original figure... (not even the eyes are the same)

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2002 at 8:38 PM

Different geometry, and a commercial character. Sounds kosher to me. I wouldn't worry about it. Asking the original creator would be icing -- it might be nice, but not necessary.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2002 at 7:37 AM

What a charming character....where is the link to download it, I don't speak any Japanese

Wladamire ( ) posted Fri, 16 August 2002 at 9:01 AM

wooohoo tho she was a character i didnt like to use in SF cause she was useless that is some awsome work:)

Redfern ( ) posted Sat, 17 August 2002 at 2:53 PM

Ah, there's a figure that truly looks "anime/manga" (not to slight DAZ's "Aiko"). ASCIIcodeplus, if you decide to distribute this figure, in what way can I help as a tester? I have the standard Poser 4.03 software suite but not the Poser Pro package. Will this present a problem? What "posing" abilities will she have? Do you plan to morph her mouth? Even if you limit it to the parameter "OpenLips," one can achieve decent results with Mimic. If her beret, braids, bracers and boots are not "single Meshed" with the rest of her body, she could serve as the core for numerous Anime characters. Top on my list would be Kei and Yuri, the infamous Dirty Pair, er, I mean the Lovely Angels. I really hope you pursue this project. Sincerely, Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.