Sat, Sep 21, 6:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: About Aegeans...

surgeon ( ) posted Sat, 17 August 2002 at 5:20 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 5:59 PM

I think I exaggerated to post many images in a short time, but they were all linked together in my mind, that was a nice souvenir too...Apologize...

Rork1973 ( ) posted Sat, 17 August 2002 at 5:50 PM

no need to apologize - we'll just staple your fingers to your desk and it'll all be forgiven & forgotten :D Seriously, those are great photos ! I even love to see more...and as far as I know, that's what this forum is all about, so no need to apologize & keep posting till you drop ;) Have fun! =)

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sat, 17 August 2002 at 7:11 PM

These are all very beautiful shots....we have a forum regular who lives in Turkey....needless to say these images have made me very jealous that he lives in such a beautiful place....don't apologize for posting...another way you could have done it would have been to post all the images into one thread, by replying to your own post and uploading another image...

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

starshuffler ( ) posted Sun, 18 August 2002 at 1:41 AM

I actually enjoyed going through your posts! It reminded me so much of all those art history classes I went through and totally loved. :-) I couldn't reply to all the threads right now (I'm in a hurry), but I really liked the wall detail shots (the symmetry and patterns of the arches and the wall painting of-- umh, Jonah? yup). The monasteries have so many secrets to tell. Keep on posting! :-) (*

bevchiron ( ) posted Sun, 18 August 2002 at 1:49 AM

I really enjoyed looking at all of these shots too, what a wonderful place & really nice photography. Definitely don't apologize & keep posting!

elusive.chaos

"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star...." (Nietzsche)

PhrankPower ( ) posted Sun, 18 August 2002 at 2:40 AM

Thanks so much for sharing these. I love seeing places I've never been, and I never know what I'll learn or see next here in the forum!

cat_amaris ( ) posted Sun, 18 August 2002 at 5:54 PM

Dude, when you're sharing images of history and beauty like that we should be thanking you! Lol no need to apologise - MORE!!! =) xXxXx

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.