Thu, Sep 19, 6:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 5:58 pm)

Subject: Problems With imranshah Dowloads?

galactron22 ( ) posted Sat, 17 August 2002 at 10:11 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 3:13 PM

Attached Link: http://www.winzip.com

Don't get me wrong I think what he's done is great work, but what my beef is, the way he's compressed his files, this forces the user to dowload the file in two parts instead of one zip file,and if you dont have the second file you don't get the OBJ, or RSR, and to boot access is denied(at least in my case)in the second file, is this happening to any one else or just me?

By the way I,m icluding a link above where to download Winzip for free

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

DelicateCrystalRose ( ) posted Sat, 17 August 2002 at 10:18 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=831298

Lots of people are having problems,see this thread

galactron22 ( ) posted Sat, 17 August 2002 at 10:24 PM

I tried to communicate with him trough an I.M. but I got no responce, I guess I gonna have to write him an E-mail.

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

creativechaos ( ) posted Sun, 18 August 2002 at 5:21 AM

I, too, IM'd him and am hoping for a response. I think the concept of P4 clothes on Vicki is really cool. Especially since there is so many textures/transmaps out there for Posette clothing...hopefully this will all be resolved soon.

My Store              My Gallery

Remember...getting lost is the senic route to the eventual destination. (And a lot prettier than the straight road)

macmullin ( ) posted Sun, 18 August 2002 at 8:41 AM

The problem is that he has the zip files archived in small amounts. The secondary files are just not downloading. I think, but not sure, that the extensions (E.I. filename.r01 ,etc.), are not a recognized mime type on the server he has them loaded up to. Most of these files if people don't realize - obj, Cr2, Pp2s, and a like, will transfer nicely as a plain text file. If they happen to be using a restrictive but free hosting web site, all they need to do is tell the user to change the extension after they have download it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.