Sat, Sep 21, 5:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Saigon Suzi ( A Work In Progress )

Rock_Bottom ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2002 at 9:49 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:28 AM

file_20744.jpg

I am working on a Collage which uses s friends picture when he was in Vietnam ( Circa 69 ) . The collage is a table of pictures ( memories if you will ) . One of the pictures will be something like this ( alittle more weathered and wrinkled ). I thought I would share the first render. I was thinking of a "Peace Symbol " on the back fender and a flower on the front. I will of course finish the texturing and tone the lighting down and adjust the lighting source. Any other ideas on the composition? Any and all comments are greatfully appreciated. If anyone knows of a top notch helmet ( in any format ) . I would absolutely kill for that. There's a nice one at turbosquid , but $35.00 is a bit steep. I am doing this project as a freebie and am trying to keep the cost to nill. Thanks Rock Bottom

Nicholas86 ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2002 at 10:52 PM

Attached Link: http://www.greylight.com/poserheadgear.html

looking good....work with your light source, and when finished with the composition I would recommend a little post blur to blend it all in and get rid of that plastic look..and add a little shadow in post of via a light source and an alpha in poser... Brian ps..check out the link below for a pretty good motorcycle helmet

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.