Mon, Oct 21, 11:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: OK, I'm impressed! (P5 Euro pricing)

praxis22 ( ) posted Fri, 23 August 2002 at 2:27 PM ยท edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 8:04 AM

P5 upgrade for 199 Euros, (US+11%) That's more than fair I was expecting +22% at least. I take my hat off to you :) I think the upgrade from P1,2,3 is very good at 232 Euro's cheaper than the P4+propack bundle (@260 Euros) UK pricing is 129 for the P4-P5 upgrade, ($196) Count me in :) later jb

maclean ( ) posted Fri, 23 August 2002 at 3:13 PM

Yep, praxis. I'm very impressed by the prices. "You can't say fairer than that!" as they say in Britain. Although. considering the hysteria this issue generated, I'd also see like to see a few more people admit it. A lot of forum users seem to think they have a God-given right to blast CL for every damned thing before they actually get the facts, but once the facts are available, these same people miraculously crawl back into the woodwork again. I'm off to order. mac

Totoro3D ( ) posted Fri, 23 August 2002 at 3:14 PM

I agree, its wonderful And I made my order... I am just wondering about this "Estimated Delivery Date" in the Order-Status-Section. It says next week wednesday, and even being the biggest optimist on earth, I am not expecting that to be true ;)

praxis22 ( ) posted Fri, 23 August 2002 at 3:26 PM

Actually it's 230 Euros inc Tax ($US+29%) which was the most I was willing to pay, so... Now if only I could get the damn form to take my detils, (UK card, German address) Arrgh! I forsee a phone call looming large in my future :) later jb

c1rcle ( ) posted Sat, 24 August 2002 at 3:10 AM

I posted about the dates Totoro3D, it's a problem with the ordering system, here's the response I got when I emailed CL about it : "Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Those dates are not correct, Poser 5 will not be available for another couple of weeks. The web store is obviously sending out confirmation as if Poser 5 was ready to ship. I will get on to our people about this." Rob

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.