Mon, Oct 21, 11:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Update for german poseruser? Cl please answer

thgeisel ( ) posted Fri, 23 August 2002 at 12:45 PM ยท edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 5:13 PM

Stores here in germany offer the first preorder for poser5 upgrade.But only the american. And they say one cant upgrade from german poser 4 to american poser 5 So please answer this question. And what is needed for the upgrade? the original CD or the serial number? Only a question! I have both and i have my poser registered .

Nosfiratu ( ) posted Fri, 23 August 2002 at 1:03 PM

You need any valid serial number for any version of Poser or Pro Pack. Keep in mind that we offer a tiered upgrade pricing structure, so if you have Pro Pack, use that serial number, then Poser 4, then previous versions.

thgeisel ( ) posted Fri, 23 August 2002 at 1:45 PM

And its really possible to go from german poser to us poser??

MadYuri ( ) posted Fri, 23 August 2002 at 2:41 PM

I ordered my update from Softline (cheaper than the CL Store). Got a confirmation too, now I can only wait if my german Poser ProPack serial is good for a english update. ;)

RedSetter ( ) posted Fri, 23 August 2002 at 2:45 PM

Yes it is possible to upgrade from German to US versions. Upgrades are only available from www.curiouslabs.com Please go here and visit the Web Store. You will be redirected to a site where you will be able to purchase your upgrade. Enjoy! M.

starlet ( ) posted Fri, 23 August 2002 at 2:47 PM

Since Poser 5 upgrades are full versions at a discount, you will not need to install over Poser 4, so you can use an English version if you choose. All you need is your serial number to upgrade and there is nothing that limits a German serial number solely for a German upgrade. You will however not be able to later "upgrade" to the German version if you use your serial number to upgrade to the English version. Your serial number is good for 1 upgrade, if you later want a German version, you will need to pay full price for the full version. I hope that this helps you.

Totoro3D ( ) posted Fri, 23 August 2002 at 3:16 PM

Just do it... ^_^

praxis22 ( ) posted Sat, 24 August 2002 at 8:16 AM

Attached Link: http://www.softline.de/home/shop/produkt/index.cfm?CFID=8454837&CFTOKEN=43411421&shopID=111&produkt

Softline.de (link attached) There is a softline.fr but it doesn't have poser5 yet softline.co.uk isn't up yet, but it lists an address, etc. Softline.com isn't a software distributor later jb

praxis22 ( ) posted Sat, 24 August 2002 at 8:25 AM

Ah, the linkline has a cut off point add this to the end: ID=11337&info=9 Or simply cut and paste this: http://www.softline.de/home/shop/produkt/index.cfm?CFID=8454837&CFTOKEN=43411421&shopID=111&produktID=11337&info=9 later jb

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.