Sat, Sep 21, 10:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: A long, long time ago on a computer far, far away...

Wampyir ( ) posted Sat, 24 August 2002 at 4:02 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Attached Link: Star Wars Prologue Tutorial" target="_blank">Star Wars Prologue Tutorial

file_21422.jpg

Hello, all.

Wanna make your own Star Wars-style introduction, like in the image you see here? No problem! It's incredibly easy to do with my tutorial on the subject, found in the tutorials section. Enjoy!

As always, comments welcome.

ookami ( ) posted Sat, 24 August 2002 at 6:36 PM

Very cool! Thanks!

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 24 August 2002 at 11:40 PM

So many wonderful uses for transmaps .... :) I'm looking forward to playing with those shaders in Poser 5. Maybe I can finally create a decent looking lightsaber without need for postwork.

timoteo1 ( ) posted Sun, 25 August 2002 at 4:30 AM

Very cool, way to go! It just needs to fade when it gets to a certain point in the distance, instead of running off that far. Otherwise its fantastic. I'm sure there is a way to accomplish the fade effect within Poser as well. You could always do it in post, of course ... but then, what fun would that be now? ;-)

timoteo1 ( ) posted Sun, 25 August 2002 at 4:31 AM

Hilarious prose too, by the way! LOL!!

bikermouse ( ) posted Sun, 25 August 2002 at 5:43 AM

I tried hardcoding this years ago in borland c. This looks a lot easier thanks. - TJ

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.