Tue, Oct 22, 8:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 8:34 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: ROSITY SERVER REPORTING ALL FILES GONE!! EEEEK!!!!!!!

caleb68 ( ) posted Sat, 24 August 2002 at 11:15 PM ยท edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 2:29 AM

OMFG!! Rosity is having MAJOR BAD MOJO. Chats down, Readme's can't be viewed and worse yet, files people buy can't be downloaded!!! OMG!! WHO BROKE IT? Clicking a link to download or Get the readme's you get the following message: That file seems to have been deleted. Please email admin@renderosity.com to notify the admins. BAD BAD MOJO....

Hisminky ( ) posted Sat, 24 August 2002 at 11:30 PM

Yeah, I just tried like 6 times to buy something and I get "Failed to resovle host name" Any clue when it will be fixed Clint?

tim ( ) posted Sat, 24 August 2002 at 11:53 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

Sorry - we're working thru a temporary situation where the store download files are unavailable. They should be available again later tonight or early tomorrow. Tim

Hisminky ( ) posted Sun, 25 August 2002 at 12:20 AM

And now the form takes you to a NON secure server. This is very very bad mojo.

Marque ( ) posted Sun, 25 August 2002 at 4:29 AM

I hope my credit card number is not out there somewhere, didn't notice the unsecure server thing it being 2:30 AM Marque

ClintH ( ) posted Sun, 25 August 2002 at 7:53 AM

We do not store credit card information. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Marque ( ) posted Sun, 25 August 2002 at 9:03 AM

Thanks Clint, you made my day a little less stressful. 8^) Was just a tad worried about that. Marque

ClintH ( ) posted Sun, 25 August 2002 at 10:09 AM

I can understand. :) Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.