Mon, Sep 9, 4:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: help with finding oriental clothings

Phlegm_Thrower ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2002 at 8:42 AM ยท edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 1:16 PM

hi all im new with poser and renderosity... im looking for oriental clothing for male/female poser figure... something along the line of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon kinda clothing...

any of you might know where i can find them? any help is much appreciated... thanks...

-renapd- ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2002 at 8:52 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Your choices are kind of limited.. yet the TOS doesn't allow me to give you info about other stores or subscription sites I'm afraid! ;) Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Phlegm_Thrower ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2002 at 8:56 AM

oh great... that's another month wasted wading through the net's murky waters and probably on making crappy clothing by myself hehehe... thanks anyway...

-renapd- ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2002 at 9:00 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

not exactly.. I've instant messaged you all possible links of resources I could think of! LOL Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Phlegm_Thrower ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2002 at 9:03 AM

oOH GREAT!!! thanks heaps!!! err... how do i retrieve the message?? im a bit clueless here... :)

wdupre ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2002 at 11:03 AM

Attached Link: http://www.poserworld.com

Poserworld (rena's site) is well worth the subscription price and they have wonderful oriental clothing as well as tons (can I say tons about digital products?)of other stuff that makes the subscription price seem paltry

pdxjims ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2002 at 11:26 AM

Royloo has a number of oriental items for Mike and Vicky. Lots of hair for Vicky. http://home.netvigator.com/~sssiuiu/royloo/main.htm Daz has the Hun pack, which isn't bad for a barbarian. Quim has Asian Man as a great oriental texture for Mike. rDNA has some good middle eastern stuff too. The new Temple Guardsman is great for Mike. And good stuff for Vicky too. There are some nice room sets here in the marketplace too. And a few freebies in freestuff. Do a search on "Oriental: to find most of it. But as has been said before, Poserworld is still you're best bet. The kimono for Vicky there is bloody beautiful (he I'm US, bloody isn't a curse here). They have some beautiful stuff there for Vicky, and the price can't be beat for what you get. The biggest problem with PoserWorld is they have so much there, you become a kid in the candy store with all the money to buy that you want. Rena and Steve do great work, and its the best bang for the buck anywhere. Hope this helps!

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2002 at 1:52 AM

For Crouching Tiger/Hidden Dragon apparel, though, Royloo is the best source. He has the long men's pigtail and a slightly more Chinese than Japanese slant to the clothing. Will you need weaponry, palanquins, flags, or other paraphernalia?

saur ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2002 at 7:49 AM

For Crouching tiger (chinese clothing) things Royloo is the best. Look for his stuff. Japanese man (Samurai), Communion at the market place. There is another store that has a excellent Samurai. Female japanese Poser World is the place.

saur ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2002 at 7:49 AM

For Crouching tiger (chinese clothing) things Royloo is the best. Look for his stuff. Japanese man (Samurai), Communion at the market place. There is another store that has an excellent Samurai. Female japanese Poser World is the place.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.