Fri, Sep 20, 6:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Poser 5 gallery anyone?

Phantast ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2002 at 4:49 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:50 AM

Since Poser 5 has a new render engine, it would follow the logical organistion of this site to have a Poser 5 gallery separate from the Poser 4 gallery, wouldn't it? Or at least an update to that tiresome message at the front of the Poser gallery - "Sure you can get a wonderful picture in Poser 5, but where's the challenge in that? See what you can do using only the basic tools in Poser 4 ... or Poser 3 ... or Microsoft Paint ... or Notepad ..."

aleks ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2002 at 5:25 AM

don't forget the propack gallery!

An-i-mA ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2002 at 6:04 AM

In poser gallery there are image FULL HAND DRAWING ...

aleks ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2002 at 6:13 AM

btw, it's still possible to use the old engine, so we'll have to split the p5 gallery in "firefly" and "glowing nostrils" galleries ;]P

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2002 at 7:12 AM

I wonder if Poser 5 will still have that smoothing engine or if we will have the opportunity to turn it off before making straight lines? Sharen

renderhawk ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2002 at 10:01 AM

Sharen

The smoothing in P5 is per objekt.Which meens you turn
it off where you don't want it.
The same goes for subdivision.

Roy G ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2002 at 12:10 PM

Well I think a new P5 Gallery is an excellent idea! But I think it should be limited to P5 renders. I'm sure people are going to take P5 figures out and render them in Bryce or Vue, but should they post them in a new P5 Gallery? I have nothing against Bryce, or Vue BTW. I would just like the new Gallery to be specific.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.