Fri, Sep 20, 9:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: SEARCH - A NEW TITLE

gebe ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2002 at 1:26 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:33 AM

Hello all, I would like to replace "Vue d'Esprit Forum Annex" here at top by a more "flashing" text. It should be short and make understand to all visitors that they find important links in there. Thanks for submitting your ideas:-) Guitta

gebe ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2002 at 1:34 AM

What do you think about VUE d'ESPRIT RESSOURCES?

wabe ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2002 at 1:54 AM

What do you think about VUE d'ESPRIT INFOBASE? Because i think that's what it is - the infobase for people who want to know... :--) Walther

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

Dobbelcheese ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2002 at 3:31 AM

(de) SPIRIT OF VUE - tutorials, contests, etc. too vague? I'd like to hear some linguist's opinion :)

YL ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2002 at 5:41 AM

VUE D'ESPRIT DATABASE or FORUM DATABASE would be very impressive ;=) Yves

tradivoro ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2002 at 8:26 AM

How about "COOL & GROOVY STUFF FOR VUE D'ESPRIT"... My 2 cents... :)

ArgentiumThri-ile ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2002 at 8:53 AM

Why not 'EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT VUE D'ESPRIT BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK' ? Yes, I know this isn't short but I think that it's clear, don't you ? no ? OK, so what about 'FORUM EXCERPTS - Ressources for Vue d'Esprit' ? For me, the first one is much more fun ! :-) Argentium Thri'ile

ArgentiumThri-ile ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2002 at 8:55 AM

And, Guitta, not that I want to criticize but this is a really strange September's monthly challenge... I prefered when we submited pictures... LoL ! Argentium Thri'ile

smallspace ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2002 at 10:51 AM

I don't care...JUST MAKE IT BIG!!!! -SMT a.k.a "the blind one"

I'd rather stay in my lane than lay in my stain!

gebe ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2002 at 10:53 AM

I will Steven!

Rimkopf ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2002 at 11:53 AM

Well of Knowledge Perhaps not the most clarifying , but it sounds cool ;)

Wladamire ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2002 at 12:16 PM

umm i dont think this is the challenge :)

gebe ( ) posted Thu, 29 August 2002 at 6:57 AM

Thanks to all:-) Vue d'Esprit Infobase, that's what we have already now. I like most tradivoro's "COOL & GROOVY STUFF FOR VUE D'ESPRIT". I think I will keer this. If ever somebody finds better... It is always time to change then. I will put it up tomorrow. Thanks again for this "brainstorming". guitta

ArgentiumThri-ile ( ) posted Thu, 29 August 2002 at 7:20 AM

Sure that with this size, nobody will be able to say that he didn't saw it !!! :-) Happy smallspace ? Argentium Thri'ile

tradivoro ( ) posted Thu, 29 August 2002 at 9:40 AM

Hey, that's pretty cool... and groovy... :) I'm glad I was of help.. :)

YL ( ) posted Thu, 29 August 2002 at 10:45 AM

Beautiful new forum, guitta ! ;=) Yves

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.