Sat, Sep 21, 4:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 1:44 am)

Subject: March Contest Entry--Evilona

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2000 at 9:47 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:28 PM

file_123541.jpg

Traveler's Garb Pack 2 (Bbay) added a texture to it Zygot Neanderthal Skull with Trav's vampire skull morphs Magic 14 textures for effects on skull eyes Bushi's Real Eyes Female Figure Some post production in PSP6 Elizabeth A. Pope Dreamspinner Inc.

Darth_Logice ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2000 at 10:19 PM

Very Cool Liz :) -Darth_Logice

anvilhead ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2000 at 10:19 PM

Moo hoo ha ha ha ha. A decadent brand of evil. She is smiling. Cool Liz.

februus ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2000 at 10:24 PM

Liz, She's rather saucy, don't you think? The underlighting is wonderful. The two eyes behind the figure, the choice of colors and the pale flesh give this a super cool late-nite horrorshow look. Thanks for making me aware this was here. Matt

Foxhollow ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2000 at 10:26 PM

el neato! nice texturing, Liz!

Ikyoto ( ) posted Wed, 15 March 2000 at 11:10 PM

I am so pissed about having lost that skull now... I have to re-do my zip collection... The pic is realy neat. It has that Hammer Films feel to it - Ah, the memories of Saturday afternoon at the local theatre getting scared silly....

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2000 at 11:47 AM

Great use of colors. Love the background. Looks like she's posing for Satan's Family Portrait... :-)

Ana ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2000 at 1:58 PM

Do I applaud or curtsy? Awesome work, Beth!

Thorne ( ) posted Fri, 17 March 2000 at 8:47 AM

Excellent work!

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Fri, 17 March 2000 at 3:20 PM

I think this is the best thing that you have done so far and I'm really proud of you. Verdie Ingram

smallspace ( ) posted Fri, 17 March 2000 at 4:55 PM

You know, it's just too freaky! That expression makes her look just like a friend of mine! :-O Excellent use of "Fright Lighting" (low light position, pointing upward) I like the skull's eyes in particular, as well as the robe texture. Can't help thinking it could use some liquid somehow (blood, slime, ooz, etc.) Overall great effect. Well Done! SMT - 3DPRB

I'd rather stay in my lane than lay in my stain!

shadownet ( ) posted Fri, 17 March 2000 at 9:28 PM

Love the expression. Very nice job, indeed. Rob

skyking ( ) posted Sun, 26 March 2000 at 10:22 PM

The lighting is the best part,next to the textures,I have not even tried to work in poser other than using for Bryce models.Great work.

jerr3d ( ) posted Thu, 24 August 2000 at 6:02 AM

its 600 am and its still dark, evilonia just dropped onto my screen, now im too afraid to get up and go to the bathroom. Nice lighting, rendered in poser? also like her expression and the lighting on the hair, the skull shiny look is very nice too.

Omen555 ( ) posted Tue, 05 September 2000 at 1:22 AM

"Beware friends bearing gifts." Strange that this image should remind me of this saying. I suppose the reminder is in this characters body language which would suggest that you have made this female character impressionable and believable. Success is yours.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.