Tue, Oct 22, 2:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Michael Centaur

Alan Scott ( ) posted Sun, 01 September 2002 at 10:15 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:54 AM

file_22233.jpg

Here's the begining of a new poser project that is nearing completion.

lhiannan ( ) posted Mon, 02 September 2002 at 8:22 AM

Little cloven hooves! Now there's something you don't see everyday. I would like to see more non-horse centaurs. Nifty.

Dale B ( ) posted Mon, 02 September 2002 at 9:55 AM

I want! I want! Centaurs are under represented in Poser! Looks good so far, Alan!

saur ( ) posted Mon, 02 September 2002 at 10:54 AM

Look really good. Now the obvious question follow: Michael is not going to be alone, doesnt he? After that, Victoria and Stephanie, Whooohooo!

d_authority ( ) posted Mon, 02 September 2002 at 3:34 PM

wow! ive been itching to have a mike centaur eversince! is this going to be for sale?

Alan Scott ( ) posted Mon, 02 September 2002 at 6:51 PM

It might possibly be for sale, but for under $10 (DAZ sells there's for $35) if i do get to finish it there will be a couple of additional figures/props and musculature morphs for the horse parts

SergeantJack ( ) posted Mon, 02 September 2002 at 9:50 PM

O happy day! For over a year I've been trying to get somebody to make this. Please, please PLEASE tell me that it's a single-mesh figure, and that Steph and Vic versions will be forthcoming, and that you can use their morphs on the centaur, and that the centaur's hooves will be morphable (to include non-cloven morphs) and that there will be a texture pack and that...oh crap, forget it, when can we see it, and do you need a beta tester please please PLEASE!??!?!?!??!?!?!

d_authority ( ) posted Mon, 02 September 2002 at 10:23 PM

well contact me when you are done with it and when its available. :)

Alan Scott ( ) posted Tue, 03 September 2002 at 4:14 PM

Yes the entire upper body is their bodies, there-fore version 2.0 morphs are usable. Also, It is one mesh for each (mike, Vicky, Stephanie) And I'm strongly thinking of making all 3 available together (for $7). the hooves do morph into the cloven style. I'm finishing a semi-basic texture for all of these and a fur overlay for the abdomen, and a Mane. The object is in one piece.

SergeantJack ( ) posted Tue, 03 September 2002 at 5:33 PM

Great! I can't wait to see the finished product. Will you IM me when it's finished and ready to go?

Alan Scott ( ) posted Tue, 03 September 2002 at 8:18 PM

yes, i'll try to remember to do that.

d_authority ( ) posted Wed, 04 September 2002 at 12:15 AM

sounds really really good!

Dale B ( ) posted Wed, 04 September 2002 at 11:24 PM

A mane? An Honest to Goodness Mane that runs up the human spine as well, he asks hopefully....?

freyfaxi ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 6:20 AM

Oooooh...if you ever get it up for sale...book me up for one ! freyfaxi62@hotmail.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.