Sat, Sep 21, 6:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Order of corrections

dhastings ( ) posted Sun, 01 September 2002 at 11:52 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:54 AM

I generally tweak the saturation and contrast, and sometimes the brightness, for my photos. Is there a rule of thumb as to what order to tweak stuff? Is there a web site somewhere I ought to read before asking questions like this? thanks -daveh

mysnapz ( ) posted Sun, 01 September 2002 at 2:45 PM

Dave, I always go to levels first after scanning into PS, slide from the left to the start of the curve and then from the right. I find this is always a good starting point and in most cases all I need, when tweaking scanned pictures. :O)

Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing. Salvador Dali

dhastings ( ) posted Mon, 02 September 2002 at 11:10 PM

I'm using PhotoshopLE. Looks like it's time to RTFM. Thanks for your suggestions. -daveh

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.