Thu, Sep 19, 9:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Challenge Arena

Welcome to the Challenge Arena Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Challenge Arena F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 2:48 pm)

Welcome to the

Challenge Arena

This forum is dedicated to learning, creating and pushing yourself to meet the
challenges that have been posted by other members of Renderosity.

Hope to see you here!

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Assistance for the Poser-less..LOL

faeriesprite ( ) posted Thu, 29 August 2002 at 9:06 PM · edited Wed, 21 August 2024 at 1:01 PM

Hello all! I have a bit of an odd idea and was told that maybe if I posted it here in the forums that some of you might just think it odd enough to try it out. My name is Nikki and I am an enormous lover of fantasy, be it written or artistic. I am a member of many role play games and I also create my own worlds in which I write stories. Currently I am creating a world in a limbo between ours and Faerie and it has a pantheon of Elven gods. My 'idea' was that possibly someone would like to try and render these characters as a challenge. I have descriptions of them all, other than that there is no guideline I would make anyone follow. If you would be interested or have any questions please post back. I look forward to any response, Nikki aka Wren aka The Songbird

lupus ( ) posted Sun, 01 September 2002 at 6:36 PM

Sounds interesting.... please send the descriptions to me and I'll see what I can do.....

lsstrout ( ) posted Tue, 03 September 2002 at 7:03 PM

This could be fun. Do you have some sort of deadline you are trying to meet? Go ahead and send me descriptions also, and I will concoct a few things. My email is lsstrout@spiderwebsoftware.com Btw, do you need these figures posed in a scene, or do you just want them against a black background?

faeriesprite ( ) posted Tue, 03 September 2002 at 10:56 PM

Thank you both for posting back. Lupus, sorry I didn't reply sooner, have been under the weather the last few days. I have no type of deadline, the idea just sorta popped into my head that maybe someone would like to give them a try. You could do them in a scene if you wanted but if you prefer a simple black or white background that is fine with me. I will send you both some info tomorrow and thanks again for your interest!!! Nikki

Kethram ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2002 at 2:29 PM

If I'm not too late, I'd like to have a go at this.

faeriesprite ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2002 at 2:36 PM

Heck no, no one is late. Thanks for thinking about giving it a go. If you want to send me your email address, I'll send you some descriptions. My addy is nmkrzys@weir.net If you want I can even IM them to you or post a few of them here in the forum if that is easier. Nikki

ianliddle ( ) posted Fri, 18 October 2002 at 7:08 AM

I'd be interested to see if i can help you out with this.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.