Sun, Oct 6, 11:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 03 3:52 am)

Subject: Whats up with this weeks card contest?

SndCastie ( ) posted Tue, 03 September 2002 at 2:07 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 8:55 AM

wrote ross twice about this why can't people enter as if you go to the page for this weeks contest it is not active and not accepting entries at this time? I can't enter anymore being I won one but like to check out entries so daily go into see what has been entered. It is already half past the time limit for this one and as far as I can see no one can enter with it being this way. Kind of unfair to those who want to enter if you know what I mean don't you think?

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

mutedbanshee ( ) posted Tue, 03 September 2002 at 2:49 PM

LOL... i think Ross is tired out by now wih this competition, i am just from entering all these times and not getting anywhere :O) "hehehe" he'll just be very busy when he realises and we all send at once, ive finished mine after coming out of hospital so he better open the entries soon, considering i rushed it this time. so like me youll be looking all the time to see if its fixed..

dandavis ( ) posted Tue, 03 September 2002 at 10:57 PM

Yep, I feel very lucky to have won last week after only entering once. All the entries were great last time and I'm not sure how I won but I'm glad that I did. Anyway, i havn't been contacted or anything regarding my "victory". I guess I just sit tight and see wht happens, huh?

SndCastie ( ) posted Tue, 03 September 2002 at 11:26 PM

Just to let everone know heard from Ross it is fixed now LOL

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.