Fri, Sep 20, 11:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: CL shipping invoice

EricofSD ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 12:43 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Just got email that my P5 upgrade shipped today. I was planning on being drunk in Vegas this weekend cuz I've been on the job for 30 months with only 10 days off all that time. Now I'll get totally wasted with the excitement!!

neoken1 ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 1:00 AM

Curious...did you "just" get it now? Or was it an unchecked email. (Because I pre-ordered almost 2 weeks ago...and I haven't been emailed squat!) Ahh, the fustration is building.

EricofSD ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 1:34 AM

I had my email program open all evening. It just came through. Wasn't there when I fired it up earlier. ******************************* Order Shipment Confirmation http://store.curiouslabs.com This is an automated message to notify you that the order you have placed with us has been shipped. Order Number: ****** Airborne Tracking Number: *********** - You can track your package at http://www.airborne.com/ For more information, Contact Curious Labs customer service at service@curiouslabs.com or visit us at http://www.curiouslabs.com/ Curious Labs, Inc. 655 Capitola Rd. Suite 200 Santa Cruz, CA 95062 ********************* Its real. I preordered the day after it became available in hopes of getting in on the freebie raffle. only thing I changed above was the order and tracking number.

timoteo1 ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 3:29 AM

I received my email at about 6:30pm EST last night. Tracking info is not working yet though. I wish they could have sent it one day earlier so I could play with it over the weekend, as next week is going to be crazy for me. :( Oh well, can't have your cake and eat it to I suppose.

Philywebrider ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 3:38 AM

EricofSD Freebie Raffle????

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 4:22 AM

Got mine too, last night.....went with ground, will get it sometime on Wednesday....ahhhhh more waiting...Sharen

Schurby ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 8:23 AM

Mine came too. 2 Day shipping, hope to get it Monday

Schurby

Philywebrider ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 9:29 AM

Mine was shipped Friday, next day air, which will be Monday (next work day), they do delivery on Saturday, but it requires special shipping instructions, and charges. Good Luck everybody, have fun.

mfuhsi ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 9:47 AM

Got my shipping notice also,and checked the ETA button and I should be getting it sometime monday, I just hope I'm home when it gets here.

Philywebrider ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 9:52 AM

mfuhsi Can you leave a note for Airborne to leave the package with a neighbor, Just in case you are not home.

Himico ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 10:24 AM

I ordered the Poser5 on August 25. No mail notice, and nothing.

RICHARD ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 10:34 AM

got my notice last night also,will be here thur before noon. count down begins.

Sassywench ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 10:37 AM

CL must not like me either :( Ordered 8/21 and still waiting for my email also! Sassy <---- Just sitting here pouting :(

"Own the Day"

*Live*Laugh*Love*Dream*Believe*

DS user since the first alpha :)

Poser user through P5

whbos ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 10:45 AM

I pre-ordered on the 27th of August and haven't gotten anything either. I must be behind a few thousand people. Are the pre-orderers put at the bottom of the list? I'm a little annoyed because CL's site says they don't charge your credit card until its shipped and mine was charged a couple of days after I ordered. Other threads are showing that people who ordered yesterday have already gotten their tracking numbers. What was the sense of pre-ordering?

Poser 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Pro 2014, 11, 11 Pro

Mitch1 ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 10:55 AM

Got my e-mail yesterday night too. I ordered the same day they announced they were taking pre-orders.

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 11:29 AM

Quote -
I pre-ordered on the 27th of August and haven't gotten anything either. I must be behind a few thousand people. Are the pre-orderers put at the bottom of the list? I'm a little annoyed because CL's site says they don't charge your credit card until its shipped and mine was charged a couple of days after I ordered. Other threads are showing that people who ordered yesterday have already gotten their tracking numbers. What was the sense of pre-ordering?

I pre-ordered mine on the 28th and nothing yet either.

What's the sense of pre-ordering? The pre-order discount, I hope! ;(

Kuroyume

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

Crescent ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 11:56 AM

I had a huge scare with mine. Being the wonderfully patient person I am, I called Airbourne to see if I could pick it up at the depot today instead of waiting for Monday delivery. The woman mumbled slightly, so I thought she said, "The package didn't survive transit." She actually said, "It didn't make transit to the depot yet." Thankfully, I was in shock for several seconds so the rest of her words slowly filtered in before I made an idiot out of myself! I pre-ordered the first day and got mine by 6:30pm PST. It's possible that they weren't able to get all the tracking numbers out on Friday, or one or two e-mails were missed in all the excitement. I'd arranged to take Monday off anyway (Coincidence! I'd arranged it weeks ago!) so I've been promised by Airboune that the package would arrive at my door before noon on Monday. Now I feel a flu coming on and I may be too sick to come to work Tuesday. cough cough ;-)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 1:53 PM

LOL, I have to go to work that is where they are delivering it, that is okay, I play at work too......He he....and all you others that are getting it Monday, I know what you got, it is the PoserFlu5 virus....be careful, I hear it is quite contagious (LOL) Sharen

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 5:11 PM

My four year old was throwing up for several hours last night (why do they always pick 3:00am?). I was looking for an excuse to be home sick on Monday. Now it looks like I may not need an excuse, but will most likely BE sick. Hopefully Poser will be a magic cure. Peggy

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.