Fri, Sep 20, 9:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Objects in 3ds can be found here

Rimkopf ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 8:01 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:46 AM

Attached Link: http://www.stormvision.net/sv_objects/index.cfm?first=17&firstlow=0

This is a page for 4D, but the objects are also in 3ds. Useful for us Vue users. Oops almost forgot the link! You can also find alot of objects here: http://www.3dbuzz.com/

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 8:09 AM

Hey, these are excellent....really great...Sharen

gebe ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 8:56 AM

Thanks:-) You know we have a freestuff objects page in our Cool and Groovy stuff. If you could put the link there, it will not be lost. :-)Guitta

Rimkopf ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 9:46 AM

Guitta. Question: When I put a link there, should I also post it here to make people aware of it, or what is the thought? Sharen this one is worth looking at!!!! Great place!! Different categories 3ds format High class. The 3D Studio http://www.the3dstudio.com/models.aspx

gebe ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 9:51 AM

Sometime you can put a link here for newcomers:-). But now everybody should know that we have lots of groovy stuff and links up there. It needs just a click:-) Guitta

Rimkopf ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 10:41 AM

Roger that! Just one little point. When I post something I want some response, no response=people not interested response=people interested response=it feels nice that someone appreciate what I contribute to this forum. I think that's the con with that kind of link collection, if you make an answer to that collection it will soon be chaos. Now you think..Oh no! not another whimpering member of this forum. ;-) But I'm not,, just post a little thought. Kind regards to You, Guitta!

gebe ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 10:50 AM

Do as you feel best:-). But when you put an interesting link for free stuff or free textures or so in the forum, please write it also in our section (double work, LOL). Here it will be lost after few days and when somebody is searching for something, he will not find it anymore. Users are ALWAYS interested in interesting links, especially when what they get there is free:-). Good luck:-) Guitta

sittingblue ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 11:06 AM

I appreciate you posting the links. I'm always willing to expand my 3D library. Thanks very much!

Charles :)

Charles

tradivoro ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 2:35 PM

cool and groovy stuff... :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.