Wed, Oct 9, 12:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 7:44 pm)

Subject: Real men, too

MisterDog ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 2:19 PM · edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 10:24 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

I'm also modifying Mike-ee-poo to have a less comic-book look. Unfortunately, vintage photography of naked men tended to have a very different emphasis. While the erotic and art photographers of the 1880s-1950s drew most of their models from what looks like a very "average" cross-section of women, unclothed male photography concentrated heavily upon men whose physiques would make Massive Mike look like, well, look like most guys who spend hours and hours using Poser. This was the era before Nautilus machines, when the strong men did things like toss anvils to each other. So my progress on this front is far more limited. I've got one so far (1800s art study, it looks like). The result is below. Mike is on the left, the modified version is on the right.

geep ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 2:26 PM

;=[

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

geep ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 2:26 PM

But I like the concept. Please continue. cheers, dr geep ;=]

cheers,

edited 10/5/2019

MisterDog ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 3:16 PM

file_22746.jpg

Glah. There was a technidal difficutie that prevented timedy psoting.

hmatienzo ( ) posted Sat, 07 September 2002 at 4:29 PM

I don't know... his shoulders look a bit too small fo rthe rest of his big body? Other than that, this is great! I also like the way you proportioned the head.

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

geep ( ) posted Sun, 08 September 2002 at 12:09 AM

Lookin' good! ;=]

cheers,

edited 10/5/2019

MisterDog ( ) posted Sun, 08 September 2002 at 2:17 PM

file_22747.jpg

The shoulders are fine--I remeasured after seeing your comment. What was actually noticed was that I had mismeasured the *head*. It has been corrected, as you can see above.

geep ( ) posted Sun, 08 September 2002 at 2:56 PM

Lookin' real good! ;=] Keep goin'!

cheers,

edited 10/5/2019

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.